2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

So this the guy someone of ya"ll been propping up as some prophet? He already backtracking on his claim that Dems would keep the House.

He's nobody special. Just another pundit with an opinion that flops back and forth.

Breh was more right than the dudes y’all were propping up for two years saying the Dems were doomed. :unimpressed:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

It's true but...after being around my 83 year old granddad for most of the day yesterday, I seriously can't imagine someone his age completing a full Presidential term. His mind is still sharp but he has this streak of old man intransigence and stubbornness that someone 50%-75% of his age just doesn't have. Not to mention the health issues.

One thing did stand out to me when talking to him though. Being a retired general and CEO, he always made the big decisions for him and his family/employees. Now that he's older he said he misses that level of power immensely. I can imagine its the same for many of these older politicians.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

So this the guy someone of ya"ll been propping up as some prophet? He already backtracking on his claim that Dems would keep the House.

He's nobody special. Just another pundit with an opinion that flops back and forth.

All things considered he did pretty good actually …much more in line with reality which is all you can ask of prognosticators…are you going to bush the weatherman because they predicted 80 degree weather and it turned out to be 82?