2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He's truly a real life mob boss. The Boss needs his cut of your earnings.
He hug out with NYC’s biggest crime families in the 80’s and dude business with them… notice all of them went down yet he still standing? Mans is the goat level gov snitch

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

Honestly at a certain point you have to respect the level of dirtbag grifting Trump does so openly. The level of scumbaggery is unparalleled. Like if you do any business with him at this point you HAVE to know you getting robbed or going to jail. Still despite all of that the roaches and c00ns still flock to him like he’s their lord and savior.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why would Trump want to campaign with a loser?

After this midterm the question you should be asking is, who would want to campaign with Trump?

Pence isn't fukking with him, the Murdoch/FOX News empire isn't fukking with him, and I'm sure after seeing the election results most Republican politicians see him as a liability at best and probably don't think associating with MAGA is good for their long-term career.

I'm not sure there's a long list of people outside of hardcore MAGAs that would even want to be Trumps VP :pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
After this midterm the question you should be asking is, who would want to campaign with Trump?

Pence isn't fukking with him, the Murdoch/FOX News empire isn't fukking with him, and I'm sure after seeing the election results most Republican politicians see him as a liability at best and probably don't think associating with MAGA is good for their long-term career.

I'm not sure there's a long list of people outside of hardcore MAGAs that would even want to be Trumps VP :pachaha:

Trump might as well get "Rick Gates" or Kari Lake :bryan:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
"LIES. Herschel owes me money from his USFL Days when I bought his team from J. Walter Reed Duncan Doughnuts Jr. the 3rd. WITH INTEREST I MIGHT ADD! Lot's of Interest, it's VERY INTERESTING each day, so much Interest!"

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Honestly at a certain point you have to respect the level of dirtbag grifting Trump does so openly. The level of scumbaggery is unparalleled. Like if you do any business with him at this point you HAVE to know you getting robbed or going to jail. Still despite all of that the roaches and c00ns still flock to him like he’s their lord and savior.
Merrick Garland agrees. Never seen someone so scared of a former president and his goons

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Last edited: