2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
I feel bad for him. I was in pa visiting my parents in October and between the Vegas commerical and then the oz commerical in pa, I was losing my mind.

Can't imagine being forced to stick with Pa, Az and Ga commerical. I would have to throw something through the TV

yeah PA election season got me to cut the cord once and for all

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I feel bad for him. I was in pa visiting my parents in October and between the Vegas commerical and then the oz commerical in pa, I was losing my mind.

Can't imagine being forced to stick with Pa, Az and Ga commerical. I would have to throw something through the TV
non-stop AZ ads where they constantly show people climbing the border walls or insenuate that mark kelly loves criminals have pretty much driven me insane.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
wGb5zWE.png
Raw.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a textbook example of "Where's Ja?" In action.
I hear yall, but also, they have legitimate well-versed talking heads during most of their segments I'd assume (don't have cable) and those clips likely don't get as much traction because Americans are not informed about why they should listen to Preet Bharara's take on an investigation

We can complain that the media is asking celebrities what their thoughts are, but most of the mainstream audience aren't following political takes from strangers they don't know.

OAN, I've seen quite a few Democratic takeaways that are like "We told you our messaging was right" or giving Biden credit for the win. This shyt happened in spite of Biden imo, so we would do well to make further tweaks to our strategy as opposed to assuming that our messaging resonated w/ voters. I think that the person that deserves the most credit is whoever leaked the Roe v Wade draft. Not sure what Dems can do in 2024 but the messaging needs to be improved.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

The campaign said it first noticed the problem Saturday when former President Donald Trump’s Save America sent out an email that asked prospective donors to “contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to the Official Georgia Runoff Fundraising Goal and increase your impact by 1200%”

But if donors didn’t see a link that said “click here for details or to edit allocation,” they wouldn’t have noticed that 90% of their contributions automatically went to Trump, with the remaining 10% going to Walker.

:laff: