2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Daps
When Uvalde heavily votes for Greg Abbott, it's like :yeshrug:

A lot of the parts of that state are like

pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I feel bad for the TX folks who are mostly living in the cities) who don't want that nonsense, though.
Yeah it's shyt like that which makes you just give up hope. Kids dying and people freezing in their home and you got mother fukkers out here like "HELL YEAH MORE OF THAT PLEASE"

fukk is wrong with these fukking people man :scust:Bunch of fukking monsters themselves

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I didn't think It was possible to hate any politician more than I hate (ed) Mitch mcconnel, Ted cruz has passed him up
he's got the most punchable face in the world

Mitch, Cotton, Hawley, Lady Graham, DeSantis, Trump, Marjorie, Boebert, Jim Jordan, Pentz, Cruz, Rick Scott, Stefanik

They're all despicable :scust:

Daps
that state is gerrymandered to smithereens and voter turnout is very low turnout in urban areas:
So they don't care enough to try and change anything and their state's democratic party is garbage just like here in Florida.

If you don't give a fukk enough to get ur ass to the polls after everything that's happened in Texas that straight up tells me you don't give a fukk

If I can take my dumbass to the polls despite knowing my vote means less than dikk in Florida they can do the same in Texas. It's hard to feel bad for folks that don't give enough of a shyt to even attempt to change anything. It's pathetic stuff

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Mitch, Cotton, Hawley, Lady Graham, DeSantis, Trump, Marjorie, Boebert, Jim Jordan, Pentz, Cruz, Rick Scott, Stefanik

They're all despicable :scust:
It's impossible to choose just one. You also left out some heavy hitters like Paul gosar,Andy Biggs,steve scalise,Thomas massie & chip roy (they both voted against black anti lynching bill) marsha blackburn

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
It's impossible to choose just one. You also left out some heavy hitters like Paul gosar,Andy Biggs,steve scalise,Thomas massie & chip roy (they both voted against black anti lynching bill) marsha blackburn
i was about to post gucci looking shocked but at this point im not even surprised by this bullshyt