2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Sometimes you just need to stay silent and not type every thought you have. You make yourself look foolish with the constant flip flopping...

Major reason I don't pay attention to most of the pundits on twitter...
Yea, after this election season I’m done with this dude. A lot of what he did hasn’t sit right with me.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop

Really seems like a shift is happening. With the senate races I assume McConnell made a call - no election denying bullshyt, no drawn out nonsense if it's clear you lost, etc. Mastriano has no McConnell connection as a candidate for governor yet is refusing to claim fraud either.

Really looks like the only person who will loudly claim fraud will be Kari Lake, if she loses in AZ. Kinda seems obvious she is auditioning to be Trump's VP, at a time when much of the party seems to be moving away from him.

Except trump don’t like losers, so she’s getting discarded :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Established dems and their hatred for progressives. Name a better duo. :francis:

Levin was a progressive that thought it was his ‘right’ to that seat because of who his daddy & uncle is. It was on the State democrat party to educate him on how important him moving was.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes you just need to stay silent and not type every thought you have. You make yourself look foolish with the constant flip flopping...

Major reason I don't pay attention to most of the pundits on twitter...
I remember when Nate Silver used to clown pundits and say "I'm just focused on data/numbers, I don't know or care about other shyt." Then he signed a major deal with ABC, 538 expanded and suddenly he was an expert on everything (remember his laughable covid hot takes?). I thought other "numbers guys" would avoid that pitfall but they followed him over the cliff. I like Wasserman overall but it's obvious he was wrong. Nothing wrong with being wrong...but when you're wrong based on such obvious bullshyt it deserves criticism. The media narrative decided democrats would be clobbered, ignored all signs that said otherwise, and let that color everything else. Fetterman was obviously ahead in that PA race, the mail ballots clearly secured his win and yet these idiots spent weeks hyping junk polls that showed a tied race.

Nobody wants that 2016-type egg on their race again when it comes to democrats. Yet they'll make similar mistakes for republicans and wave it off. Even in 2018 I remember certain people claiming "oh the polls are wrong, dems will barely take the house" lol. Based on what?

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
Established dems and their hatred for progressives. Name a better duo. :francis:
Establishment dems have no real hatred for progressives. They just know that the vast majority of the electorate is center-left and not as far left as the progressives think or want it to be.

Progressives can get a lot done if they played the game better and eased in many of their progressive policies, instead of trying to ram everything through at once. I say this as someone who supports many of their proposals. The electorate just isn't quite there yet.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Establishment dems have no real hatred for progressives. They just know that the vast majority of the electorate is center-left and not as far left as the progressives think or want it to be.

Progressives can get a lot done if they played the game better and eased in many of their progressive policies, instead of trying to ram everything through at once. I say this as someone who supports many of their proposals. The electorate just isn't quite there yet.
They definitely hate progressives to the point where they're willing to sabotage themselves to cut progressives off at the knees. That's exactly what happened in NY this election and iirc, they tried to screw over the NV progressives in the previous election. There are a lot of people that want progressive policies but don't like the Democratic party and it's messaging.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Party finally throwing him under the buss?

:russ:
FhhaZlcVsAAYdaz

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I remember when Nate Silver used to clown pundits and say "I'm just focused on data/numbers, I don't know or care about other shyt." Then he signed a major deal with ABC, 538 expanded and suddenly he was an expert on everything (remember his laughable covid hot takes?). I thought other "numbers guys" would avoid that pitfall but they followed him over the cliff. I like Wasserman overall but it's obvious he was wrong. Nothing wrong with being wrong...but when you're wrong based on such obvious bullshyt it deserves criticism. The media narrative decided democrats would be clobbered, ignored all signs that said otherwise, and let that color everything else. Fetterman was obviously ahead in that PA race, the mail ballots clearly secured his win and yet these idiots spent weeks hyping junk polls that showed a tied race.

Nobody wants that 2016-type egg on their race again when it comes to democrats. Yet they'll make similar mistakes for republicans and wave it off. Even in 2018 I remember certain people claiming "oh the polls are wrong, dems will barely take the house" lol. Based on what?

you are completely missing the racial element in this… Brizzy been spot on for 6 months… these more established pundits pollsters are so threatened by dude they askin to see his models and shyt when those same cac pundits were never asked to show their models… Wasserman took Brizzy model and tried to use it for himself and got called out for it :mjlol: these cacs are foolish