2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Daps
You act like I don't know this. My guy I'm about as beaten down as it fukking gets. I've been screaming into a void for over and decade and have watched my state turn into new Alabama and the country is basically falling into a fascism and yet I still do it. I'm tired of the fukking excuses we can't do this alone. Same cocksuckers that aren't voting will be whining when the new age SS is goosestepping down their streets. I just don't want to hear shyt from these people if they're unwilling to do something this simple.
Exactly. If kids getting shot up at school and having to do live fire drills doesn't inspire you to vote, I'm saying you're a piece of shyt.

EDIT: I'm not talking about people who are broke as fukk working two jobs and have so many barriers to voting that they can't consistently do it. I'm just talking about people who can't get "inspired" enough and need some rock star candidate to get them wet in their draws.