2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Daps

This fukking guy...
Why isn't this pedophile piece of shyt in fukking jail?

I swear you can do anything you want in this shythole country if you're a white male with money. If he was a black politician, he'd already be in prison

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So they don't care enough to try and change anything and their state's democratic party is garbage just like here in Florida.

If you don't give a fukk enough to get ur ass to the polls after everything that's happened in Texas that straight up tells me you don't give a fukk

If I can take my dumbass to the polls despite knowing my vote means less than dikk in Florida they can do the same in Texas. It's hard to feel bad for folks that don't give enough of a shyt to even attempt to change anything. It's pathetic stuff
It goes both ways. The state's counterparty doesn't care either and keeps pushing out Beto O'Rourke-types.

Daps
It goes both ways. The state's counterparty doesn't care either and keeps pushing out Beto O'Rourke-types.
I did mention the party sucks. I still got out and voted for Crist and Demmings despite me not being willing to piss on either one of them if they were on fire. Sometimes you just gotta bite ur tongue and do what you can. People are freezing to death in their homes and kids are being murdered in class. Anything is better than what they currently have man

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy that so few people voted in Harris County. I stay in Fort Bend County and we're seeing folks early vote everyday and me and my whole family voted early. I wonder if these "don't vote" narratives are paying off in our communities. My daughter helped register a lot of folks and was really excited about the election.

I told her don't give up and keep voting and never be discouraged. No lie though, it is hard every cycle to see improvement derailed and have the feeling that your voice will never matter. Luckily, my district is heavily diverse so we tend to be good in Fort Bend, but outside of that, it just makes me look at these "others" with disgust when I'm in their presence.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy that so few people voted in Harris County. I stay in Fort Bend County and we're seeing folks early vote everyday and me and my whole family voted early. I wonder if these "don't vote" narratives are paying off in our communities. My daughter helped register a lot of folks and was really excited about the election.

I told her don't give up and keep voting and never be discouraged. No lie though, it is hard every cycle to see improvement derailed and have the feeling that your voice will never matter. Luckily, my district is heavily diverse so we tend to be good in Fort Bend, but outside of that, it just makes me look at these "others" with disgust when I'm in their presence.

People associate not voting or voting GOP as a power move, or something that is masculine or "gangsta" or being a "real nikka"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I did mention the party sucks. I still got out and voted for Crist and Demmings despite me not being willing to piss on either one of them if they were on fire. Sometimes you just gotta bite ur tongue and do what you can. People are freezing to death in their homes and kids are being murdered in class. Anything is better than what they currently have man
And a lot of other people need more to inspire them. to vote.

Its not black and white. This is a nation that discourages people from voting through laws, gerrymandering and through poor candidate pool.

Daps
And a lot of other people need more to inspire them. to vote.

Its not black and white. This is a nation that discourages people from voting through laws, gerrymandering and through poor candidate pool.

You act like I don't know this. My guy I'm about as beaten down as it fukking gets. I've been screaming into a void for over and decade and have watched my state turn into new Alabama and the country is basically falling into a fascism and yet I still do it. I'm tired of the fukking excuses we can't do this alone. Same cocksuckers that aren't voting will be whining when the new age SS is goosestepping down their streets. I just don't want to hear shyt from these people if they're unwilling to do something this simple.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You act like I don't know this. My guy I'm about as beaten down as it fukking gets. I've been screaming into a void for over and decade and have watched my state turn into new Alabama and the country is basically falling into a fascism and yet I still do it. I'm tired of the fukking excuses we can't do this alone. Same cocksuckers that aren't voting will be whining when the new age SS is goosestepping down their streets. I just don't want to hear shyt from these people if they're unwilling to do something this simple.
I'm not defending that shyt at all. I am saying I can understand it.

The problem in this country is we see elections as the only means of civic participation and then scoff at other forms. In Texas, those people are just not civically active.