2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Just learned that republicans in GA changed the runoff rules since they lost last time. The time frame has dropped from 9 weeks to 4 weeks, there are only 4 days of early in person voting, and voting on Saturday is not allowed.
:wow:

bytch. ass. nikkas.

Please GA voters rub this shyt in their face. Warnock need so broadcast this. Vote outta spite.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I ain’t talking about well-to-do whites. I’m talking about regular people.

Let me ask you, and country club member
@Pressure , is ya’lls solution to let people stay poor and continue the hate fest?
The white people we are talking about won’t vote democrat because they improved their economic environment

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Established dems and their hatred for progressives. Name a better duo. :francis:
You can say the same the other way around.

A Progressive candidate beat a sitting Dem Congressman in a Oregon primary and now that progressive lost the race to a Republican. If the Congressman wasn't primaried, Dems would have kept the seat.

Both parties are one big circular firing squad.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
You can say the same the other way around.

A Progressive candidate beat a sitting Dem Congressman in a Oregon primary and now that progressive lost the race to a Republican. If the Congressman wasn't primaried, Dems would have kept the seat.

Both parties are one big circular firing squad.
In some ways the splits in both the dems and gop structure shows the need for more than a 2 party system. Too bad it'll never come to fruition...