2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh... anybody could have called that :pachaha:

And around September, that was general consensus. It only started to falter these last 2 weeks or so but everyone had that initial expectation.

That’s not true. The president’s party is always expected to suffer significant loses in the midterms. Especially if the president has a low approval rating.

I don’t recall anyone else predicting what happened except for Moore.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Stacy wasn’t a bad candidate and should’ve won in 2018 If everything was on the up and up

Georgia is not Atlanta and a black Democrat women winning enough of the white women is damn near impossible
Kemp actually increased his black vote total from 6% to 9 percent. This might not be much, but that 3 percentage increase helps him.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Kemp actually increased his black vote total from 6% to 9 percent. This might not be much, but that 3 percentage increase helps him.
That has to do with being the incumbent imo

But that amounts to nothing if the dem candidate can perform well with educated whites

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bruh... anybody could have called that :pachaha:

And around September, that was general consensus. It only started to falter these last 2 weeks or so but everyone had that initial expectation.
I was calling it from the time the scoutus signaled they were going to overturn roe v Wade..