2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
FhJq8aKXoAQNj9c

Don't know if real.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

:ehh: Some very nuanced takes here.

Very smart but they aren't going to listen.

I said this a while back.

I don't know how this is going to ultimately shake in November but I do know that the Supreme Court has created lot of single issue voters for democrats.

That's all it is. As long as Republicans are on one side of this issue clearly, there are going to be a lot of people showing up to make sure nothing further happens. Striking down Roe vs Wade was the biggest thing the Supreme Court could have ever done.

The biggest thing the democrats have to figure out is our stand on immigration. It doesn't resonate now.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden crazy:pachaha:

He just said it's gonna be fun watching DeSantis and Trump go up against each other.

It’s a win for him. If Trump wins which I think he would against Desantis he’ll beat Trump again and if Desantis wins Trump will still have destroyed him enough verbally to ruin his rep

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It’s a win for him. If Trump wins which I think he would against Desantis he’ll beat Trump again and if Desantis wins Trump will still have destroyed him enough verbally to ruin his rep

Trump is going to go nuts with the oppo that will be free for democrats to use for the future.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How the hell does the GOP extricate themselves from Trump? He's an all-consuming narcissist.

I saw some right wing bozo state that Trump should bow out gracefully. Have they not watched Trump operate for the past 40 years? :wtf:
They cant, only way for them extricate is for trump to die