2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Donating to Warnock info for those who want it

Link to donate: Stand with Rev. Raphael Warnock

I donated during ‘20 / ‘21 and from April-August I probably got 600 texts… said fukk it asked to be taken off the list and then on September they started sending me like 5 emails a day :dead:

I was hoping this didn’t go to a run off for this exact reason

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Also if anybody deserves a Neg Train its that Bozo @smitty22 and his Janitorial Staff for getting JD Vance and his Alumus Jim Jordan in there:scust:
Blame a outstanding black man for a red state going red. I did all i could do fighting the good fight. Came up short like scUM football against OSU from 2012-2021 :beutusDamn:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Saw some older, like 55 year old man outside where I voted for a minute, wearing black biker gear, and a black bandanna, as I walked in

That jail part of me that, silently, thinks about slapping someone or punking someone out for relatively minor things like not getting out of my way quick enough in a crowded upscale lounge considered saying something but I kept quiet, and he had disappeared when I came out.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I think this shows that more normal people are tired of the GOP and their declaration of war against wokeism , than them being tired about actual wokeness.

Owning the libs does not make their lives any better.
this 👆🏽 after they threw people off voter rolls, gerrymandering and suing to throw out ballots over dates even though the candidates listed are unique for the year.

america doesn't want what the GOP is selling and they KNOW it. they have to scare people into voting for them. they can't even voice their policies in their ads, all they do is spew lies about their opponents and claim they have "values".

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
What looks likely, gop or the dems win the house?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Republicans won house seats in Districts 1,2 and 3 in Long Island :huhldup:.
I dated a girl from out there this summer and she loved Lee Zeldin because he was from there and thought he had a chance to win. Having a representative on the Governor’s ballot definitely helped get Republican voters out on LI.