2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
We're no where near out of the woods yet as it pertains preventing fascism. We still have decision on Moore v Harper. The success of the midterms buys us more time to prepare for fascism.

Vaush has a good take on this.

I don't think people are paying attention and understand the truckloads of BS that comes with that decision if it goes the way Rethugs want it to

Daps
Smh at Bernie Bros tryna take credit when they have hated n tried sabotage almost every dem who was running.

Bro, are you not tired of this shyt by now? You do this same contrived gimmicky progressive war EVERY. SINGLE. ELECTION. Shyt is basically thread derailment at this point. Stop spamming the fukking thread you weirdo.

:scust:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think this shows that more normal people are tired of the GOP and their declaration of war against wokeism , than them being tired about actual wokeness.

Owning the libs does not make their lives any better.
The other part I think is that people have become more savvy/skeptical to marketing lingo.

The idea of small government/fiscal conservatives is out the window. It’s all big government. So what are we spending on.

So when Republicans are attacking Roe and stopping clean energy initiatives they seem out of touch with addressing issues that people under 65 are moving the needle in favor of.

When Trump copy and pasted his RNC platform from the first time was ripping the facade off of the reality of the bankrupt Republican ideology. McCarthy even doing a pale imitation of Gingrich’s Contract with America.