2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
We were expected to lose more than 30 seats and we'll probably lose like 10? How's that not great news? Candidates that were endorsed by Trump mostly performed poorly. Don't take it from me. Republicans sure as fukk aren't happy today. They've got a lot of problems to sort out.
What I'm saying is people are talking about margins. I'm worried about Senate and House control possibly changing hands.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're no where near out of the woods yet as it pertains preventing fascism. We still have decision on Moore v Harper. The success of the midterms buys us more time to prepare for fascism.

Vaush has a good take on this.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If the Dems hold Nevada and Arizona, Georgia won't decide control of the senate and I imagine that republican turnout won't be high in the runoff, given how bad a candidate Walker is.

But if the seat determines control of the senate, Republican will be VERY energized and won't think twice of voting for a retard.
We need NV to come through big time. There was a random dude CNN interviewed a few days ago that said he didn’t vote for walker but if the senate was in the balance he would in the run off. We need to just get 50 seats now and then GQP enthusiasm will be dead and we can offset Manchin with Warnock.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need NV to come through big time. There was a random dude CNN interviewed a few days ago that said he didn’t vote for walker but if the senate was in the balance he would in the run off. We need to just get 50 seats now and then GQP enthusiasm will be dead and we can offset Manchin with Warnock.

I agree

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Cortez Masto is another Dem who ran a republican-lite campaign.

Threw Biden under the bus on student debt relief of all fukking things and ran ads on how many Republicans she had supporting her.

I get that she's in a swing state but her campaign was :trash:
She believed the "red wave" hype, unfortunately.

I think she may still pull it out though.