2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Wtf u talkin about, my nikka?
For the last 40 years, there has been stark differences btwn Republican wins and Democrat wins. A Dem win is either breakeven, don't get swept or win a Presidential election (debatable).

Republicans still have the opportunity to control Legislation and cripple the Executive because the Dems are have wishy washy Dems that bend over to Right Wing intimidation. The Dems best chance at 24' is if the GQP self destructs. Almost exactly how the magats ruined 2020 for the Right by going full fascist.

Relying on the other's unforced errors to win is not a viable strategy. Unfortunately, that's been the Left's m.o. since Bush Sr. Ppl aren't voting Democrat, they voting anti-Republican. Meanwhile the brain dead magats have lost the ability to even recognize the concept of "losing".

Again as a "Win", its pathetic. I would demand more from the Dems but unfortunately, they're liberals.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another observation. Dems really need a more aggressive plan to reach out to Zoomers without completely scaring off moderates. They are the future and may be the most progressive generation ever. By 2024 more of them will be eligible to vote and they could totally sweep the floor of Republicans.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
A full 10-20 points more blue than White folk in every age bracket:

FhGXDWtXgAANV1_

I don't know why brehs on here want latinos to be Republican so bad. It's like they're trying to will them to support White conservatives. Why not, you know, actually work with the main other groups out there that have a chance of countering white supremacy?
Hispanics are everywhere and more importantly, fragmented. Why are Hispanic votes in the south specifically a referendum on Hispanics everywhere?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Sad to come close in Wisconsin only to lose

I honestly think Barnes being black was too much to overcome ...
That’s the only reason he didn’t finish with Evers. If you voting for Evers you got no got damn reason to turn around and vote for johnson unless a black man named Mandela is just a little too “urban” for you.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Another observation. Dems really need a more aggressive plan to reach out to Zoomers without completely scaring off moderates. They are the future and may be the most progressive generation ever. By 2024 more of them will be eligible to vote and they could totally sweep the floor of Republicans.

Guessing that might be what they work on more between now and Election Day 2024. Republicans and their policies are fukked if more Zoomers vote when eligible.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
For the last 40 years, there has been stark differences btwn Republican wins and Democrat wins. A Dem win is either breakeven, don't get swept or win a Presidential election (debatable).

Republicans still have the opportunity to control Legislation and cripple the Executive because the Dems are have wishy washy Dems that bend over to Right Wing intimidation. The Dems best chance at 24' is if the GQP self destructs. Almost exactly how the magats ruined 2020 for the Right by going full fascist.

Relying on the other's unforced errors to win is not a viable strategy. Unfortunately, that's been the Left's m.o. since Bush Sr. Ppl aren't voting Democrat, they voting anti-Republican. Meanwhile the brain dead magats have lost the ability to even recognize the concept of "losing".

Again as a "Win", it’s pathetic. I would demand more from the Dems but unfortunately, they're liberals.
This post is all over the place but Somehow, someway Dems are getting the blame smh

Daps
A full 10-20 points more blue than White folk in every age bracket:

FhGXDWtXgAANV1_

I don't know why brehs on here want latinos to be Republican so bad. It's like they're trying to will them to support White conservatives. Why not, you know, actually work with the main other groups out there that have a chance of countering white supremacy?
It’s hilariously how fukking evil white Americans are. They’d be more useful if they got turned into a fine powder and fed to farm animals. fukking disgusting pieces of subhuman garbage