2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
DeSantis:
Here, hold my beer | The Compost Bin | Forums - Thehomesteadingboards.com

I'm gonna have to wait for the breakdown on your electoral predictions, I wasn't following any of the election threads.
He was getting in they ass. Even when they tried to pressure him into giving in. I wasn’t buying the polls either but he was definitely lettin nikkas know what was good.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
That's not what happened. Republican gains are just a lot smaller than historical trends.
We were expected to lose more than 30 seats and we'll probably lose like 10? How's that not great news? Candidates that were endorsed by Trump mostly performed poorly. Don't take it from me. Republicans sure as fukk aren't happy today. They've got a lot of problems to sort out.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Abortion was on the ballot there. This is how election night would look if every state had abortion on the ballot...The Kansas referendum was proof.
Red state republicans will keep running interference so voters never get to vote on it in those states because the outcome is obvious
National abortion debate is gay marriage status now. Works in DT's favor actually, he doesn't talk about it as much compared to regular R like Tom Cotton. Means someone like Pence is not viable.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I’m tired of living in hell world because these people don’t like a different skin color
I feel you breh. We can take solace in the fact that they the arr increasingly becoming a minority and that white zoomers atleast appear to be more conscientious politically.

Its the future of the Latino vote that really concerns me. They will be the "new whites" pretty soon and their voting trends are starting to disturb me. Their embracement of Republicans can really hold this country back in terms of progress. And in the world we live in there is far too much at stake.