2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We're missing our guy Dave Wesserman. Mr. I seen enough. He's been MIA.

I want him to call Bombart losing before I get too excited.
You know why he’s MIA? Because he was banking in that red wave like most pundits were and now they have to tuck their tails and go hide

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

voiture

Superstar
Daps
This is the first time in since 1984 this has happened. It's a proud moment all 3 of our proposals passed.
Abortion was on the ballot there. This is how election night would look if every state had abortion on the ballot...The Kansas referendum was proof.
Red state republicans will keep running interference so voters never get to vote on it in those states because the outcome is obvious

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Abortion was on the ballot there. This is how election night would look if every state had abortion on the ballot...The Kansas referendum was proof.
Red state republicans will keep running interference so voters never get to vote on it in those states because the outcome is obvious
Abortion and voter rights. Michigan will finally get "early voting" even though we have had reason free absentee voting for a brief period. I haven't even been to my poling place in years. They changed it and I've never gone to the new one.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I surprised (not really) these pundits are missing the mark by blaming on Trump instead of abortion. Trump felt like an after thought this election while abortion woke up a lot of young voters the last few months. Without that ruling, R's probably take the Senate & House.

Daps
Orlando and tally have lots of good people in it. Great areas, the rest of the state of Florida should be glassed or pushed into the god damn sea. This place disgusts me and people here are insanely evil and deserve the worst things possible to happen in their lives. I wish only the worst for them and their families

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Why are people in here celebrating? It's still trending towards red

Because 6 months ago it was suppose to be a blow out.
This is the first time in since 1984 this has happened. It's a proud moment all 3 of our proposals passed.

Moving back to Michigan next year and glad Big Gretch is still in the hot seat :blessed: