2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why are people in here celebrating? It's still trending towards red

Midterms are usually a bloodbath for the party in power. During Obama's first midterm dems lost around 60 seats and during Trump's only midterm repubs lost over 40 seats. The fact they might only lose a few seats, or even possibly sneak out a win is a miracle to say the least.

Trump might run again but he won’t win

DeSantis wants no part of Trump in any debates :mjlol:

Trump will destroy him leave him looking like a pile a dirty clothes in the corner

You remember what he did to Bloomberg??

:russ:

My theory on 2024 is Trump runs, goes scorched earth on DeSantis to the point that he's splinters the party for good.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Midterms are usually a bloodbath for the party in power. During Obama's first midterm dems lost around 60 seats and during Trump's only midterm repubs lost over 40 seats. The fact they might only lose a few seats, or even possibly sneak out a win is a miracle to say the least.

My theory on 2024 is Trump runs, goes scorched earth on DeSantis to the point that he's splinters the party for good.
:ehh: Maybe

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
High
Idk why the party didn't get behind him. Black women candidates can't win down South yet.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white-tears-assorted.gif
Rethuglicans I work with…the mood is tepid bordering on simmering rage that they think I can’t see :mjgrin:

Already going on about how they’ve been hearing about “some voting machines not working properly”

They still don’t understand. This was an indictment by the American voter on the cult they’ve willingly joined and refused to leave. And I have no sympathy for them anymore

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Sad to come close in Wisconsin only to lose

I honestly think Barnes being black was too much to overcome ...
Yeah there was something there with how the votes strayed from the governor's race...