2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They weren’t gonna win, as long as there is stupid uninformed seniors, Latinos who want to be accepted by why society so badly, and rednecks Florida will stay red
Lowkey a lot of northeast transplants who moved to FL ie: ex cops, firefighters etc increased those gop numbers… Even the black folk who are retired cops that moved down there.. Them nikkas republicans

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
This polling location turned away other people according to my brother, He helped 3 other people confirm their voter status who got turned away. Yes, they were all democrat. Old white people turning away registered democrats at polling location V001 Hollywood, FL. I called the hotline and provided info.
I was told today that I can't vote at the precinct that is a minute away from my house, and that was the same precinct that I went to for the 2020 general election. Unfortunately, the precinct that I have to go is 12 minutes. I didnt have enough time before the deadline. :francis:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I was told today that I can't vote at the precinct that is a minute away from my house, and that was the same precinct that I went to for the 2020 general election. Unfortunately, the precinct that I have to go is 12 minutes. I didnt have enough time before the deadline. :francis:
Next time vote by mail to avoid all the BS games they play on election day.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant wait til we start getting some official calls :dead:

all this anecdotal shyt on the ground about youth turnout is crazy. i cant call it at all
There are so many conflicting things about turnout that I don't even know what to believe.
Y’all didn’t really think a black man who wasn’t a c00n would win in Kentucky.
I hope none of you gave money to that loser ass nikka. :scust: