2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey a lot of northeast transplants who moved to FL ie: ex cops, firefighters etc increased those gop numbers… Even the black folk who are retired cops that moved down there.. Them nikkas republicans

FL a whole state of degenerates, outside of a few areas. Those Racist Cubans really love Trump's fascist policies.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Losing the house will suck but the senate more important to me personally. Dems need to make serious inroads in these congressional races the next two years.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats going on there with people getting turned away because of their signatures ?

They were straight up telling people they werent registered, when they were. My brother helped 2 black folks and a latin lady confirm their registration on the spot via Election voter FL website. He told me they were all registered democrats.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Losing the house will suck but the senate more important to me personally. Dems need to make serious inroads in these congressional races the next two years.
Losing the house sucks because of spending bills but the senate is the most important because of judges. They have lifetime appointments.
A good example is the MAGA judge running interference for Trump on the FBI raid.