2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm watching the Georgia results

What is the thought process behind all these Kemp-Warnock votes?

:francis:
Kemp has done a decent job, kept the economy open during Covid instead of a lockdown like Stacey wanted. Against transgenders infiltrating sports, hard on illegal immigration. Stood up to Trump and certified Joe Biden’s election. Proves he’s not a lackey for Trump.

Walker is a complete retard. We need Warnock to remain as senator. He’s not a Trump lapdog like Walker.

That’s why you’re getting a lot of ticket splitting.

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Kemp has done a decent job, kept the economy open during Covid instead of a lockdown like Stacey wanted. Against transgenders infiltrating sports, hard on illegal immigration.

Walker is a complete retard.

Fcck Kemp, but that’s doable

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Kemp has done a decent job, kept the economy open during Covid instead of a lockdown like Stacey wanted. Against transgenders infiltrating sports, hard on illegal immigration.

Kemps more of a moderate republican, I think he's terrible but I can see how people who stand on the fence would like him.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

It’s hard for folks not from round places like that to understand, but I understand why Kemp is doing better than Abrams. It is what it is. Just gotta hope Warnock can hold on

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They were straight up telling people they werent registered, when they were. My brother helped 2 black folks and a latin lady confirm their registration on the spot via Election voter FL website. He told me they were all registered democrats.
they tried to get my wife with that too. another worker talked to the other guy tho and she was able to vote