2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I’m in PA and just voted. Wife and I did straight Democrat on everything, even wrote my wife in against an uncontested Republican candidate for some local position :lolbron:

Shapiro I think will be in a good spot, even my right leaning, Libertarian coworker thought Mastriano was too much. But while I’m pulling for Fetterman, just have a nasty feeling that Oz is going to make it difficult.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
so desantis is about to flip miami dade county red, and republicans are gonna let trump cuck him out of the '24 nomination, only to lose the general :laff:

i bet there's republican strategists plotting to poison trump's food as we speak
Trump laid the groundwork. They should be grateful :pachaha:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This polling location turned away other people according to my brother, He helped 3 other people confirm their voter status who got turned away. Yes, they were all democrat. Old white people turning away registered democrats at polling location V001 Hollywood, FL. I called the hotline and provided info.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This polling location turned away other people according to my brother, He helped 3 other people confirm their voter status who got turned away. Yes, they were all democrat. Old white people turning away registered democrats at polling location V001 Hollywood, FL. I called the hotline and provided info.

What was the reasoning?

Proof of address or valid ID