2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
We get it... not sure the average cac understands it
How can they understand it when Biden administration and Dem messaging has been largely silent, while the Fed has been actively driving us into a recession. Jerome Powell is openly blaming inflation on labor strength and trying to tank job numbers since March.

Only this week have Dems pivoted to corporate profits, way too late for that, and not even a peep about the Fed.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Did our poll master ever break it down for us how the hell that happened?
Remember when Hillary was leading Trump in all polls and it demoralized Republicans so much that none of them showed up to vote. Not only did polls favoring Hillary demoralize Republicans, it also energized Democrats to turn out in even greater numbers :ohhh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Remember when Hillary was leading Trump in all polls and it demoralized Republicans so much that none of them showed up to vote. Not only did polls favoring Hillary demoralize Republicans, it also energized Democrats to turn out in even greater numbers :ohhh:
i'll take that as a no to the question as to whether our poll master broke down how that happened

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Their bullshyt lawsuit was just rejected. :blessed:

In a blistering opinion issued the day before the midterm election, Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Timothy Kenny Monday rejected a request from Kristina Karamo — the Republican vying to serve as Michigan's next chief elections officer — to expand election observers' access in Detroit's absentee ballot counting room and subject Detroit voters and election officials to a different set of rules than the rest of the state.

Kenny blasted the preliminary injunction originally sought to mandate Detroit voters request ballots in person as a clear violation of the Michigan Constitution, which gives registered voters in the state the right to request absentee ballots by mail.

"Such harm to the citizens of the city of Detroit, and by extension the citizens of the state of Michigan, is not only unprecedented, it is intolerable," he wrote. "The idea that the Court would single out one community in the state to be treated adversely when Plaintiffs have provided no evidence in support of their allegation simply cannot be allowed to occur."

He said that during an evidentiary hearing that lasted nearly nine hours last week those who brought the lawsuit "failed... to produce any shred of evidence."

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is why the Knicks been ass because of fools like this.. wtf does Hillary have to do with a voting on an abortion rights issue that people in a deep red state soundly rejected?

This why I call you and the clowns who dap your post bozos :mjlol:

Last edited:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Latest polls out of Ohio have Vance ahead by 10 and 8.

For a while, I thought Ryan had a real chance. And a victory would have shown that it is possible for Dems to still win in places like Ohio if they have the right kind of candidate with a certain appeal.

I can't figure out how someone as unappealing as Vance is pulling away
:snoop:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This is why the Knicks been ass because of fools like this.. wtf does Hillary have to do with a voting on an abortion rights issue that people in a deep red state soundly rejected?

This why I call you and the clowns who dap your post bozos :mjlol:
Can't tell if you're illiterate or just feeble minded. The tweet in question literally capitalized the part about polls and quoted post follows up on the same.

I'll spell it out further for you because I suspect you're both illiterate and slow. Anti-abortion measure up 4 in polls didn't discourage people from turning out to vote against it. Just like in the highest profile case of polling failure, 2016 election, Hillary being up in all polls didn't discourage Republicans and also didn't energize Democrats to vote. You could make a better argument that it had an opposite effect on usual Democrat voters.

And that makes the @FAH1223 sewing chaos through posting polls conspiracy even more laughable.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Can't tell if you're illiterate or just feeble minded. The tweet in question literally capitalized the part about polls and quoted post follows up on the same.

I'll spell it out further for you because I suspect you're both illiterate and slow. Anti-abortion measure up 4 in polls didn't discourage people from turning out to vote against it. Just like in the highest profile case of polling failure, 2016 election, Hillary being up in all polls didn't discourage Republicans and also didn't energize Democrats to vote. You could make a better argument that it had an opposite effect on usual Democrat voters.

And that makes the @FAH1223 sewing chaos through posting polls conspiracy even more laughable.

You can keep the bullshyt insults it changes nothing clown…

Hillary being up in the polls weeks before was pretty accurate until she got exposed through cheating with voting data where she didn’t campaign in MI, PA and WI until the last min when she tried to campaign in those spots and it cost her the election along with Commie’s fukkery looking into her emails a week before the election.. Hillary was well in her way to winning