2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dems needs to throw Schumer to the bushes as their Senate leader. Tim Ryan is someone who has a realistic shot at pulling off an upset and is someone who can reach voters who drifted away from the Democratic Party towards Trump. No excuse for the DNC not to be putting more money into that race.
Dems have gotten burned in Ohio. They have to save their incumbents to hold the majority

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dems needs to throw Schumer to the bushes as their Senate leader. Tim Ryan is someone who has a realistic shot at pulling off an upset and is someone who can reach voters who drifted away from the Democratic Party towards Trump. No excuse for the DNC not to be putting more money into that race.
Schumer caught hard for student debt relief and has managed to get shytty caucus over the line to fulfill Biden's campaign promises.

We should give him credit sometimes. :pachaha:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Schumer caught hard for student debt relief and has managed to get shytty caucus over the line to fulfill Biden's campaign promises.

We should give him credit sometimes. :pachaha:

As leader, they lost seats in a 2018 blue wave year, couldn't get Susan Collins out the paint along with Tillis in 2020, and can't keep Sinema/Manchin in line. Not to mention he allowed them to pump tens of millions of dollars into the South Carolina race so Harrison could lose by 10 percentage points.

Dems have gotten burned in Ohio. They have to save their incumbents to hold the majority

Ryan has shown the blueprint for what it takes to win in Trump country. Race is winable

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
As leader, they lost seats in a 2018 blue wave year, couldn't get Susan Collins out the paint along with Tillis in 2020, and can't keep Sinema/Manchin in line. Not to mention he allowed them to pump tens of millions of dollars into the South Carolina race so Harrison could lose by 10 percentage points.
I think you have an outsized view of what the senate majority leader actually does.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You real positive house is gone huh? Ruling party is never this competitive in off years but thanks to dobbs and now affirmative bout to be bushed Dems will hold the line…

probably a +10 for the GOP. i've factored Polls + trends + early votes. i got most states right in 2020 for Biden. To me the Dems could do better but too little too late...

Daps
Something that folks aren't mentioning...

The fact that Democrats are neck and neck with Republicans in many of these races is a phenomenon in itself, as the current President's party ALWAYS loses in the midterms badly.

The fact that Dems are making these races competitive shows that something is up and something is changing. They could lose every single race and I would still count it as a success due to the fact that they have been out here hustling and making Republicans work for it.

As it stands, they won't lose every single race though. :mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
probably a +10 for the GOP. i've factored Polls + trends + early votes. i got most states right in 2020 for Biden. To me the Dems could do better but too little too late...
Dems are outperforming their voting levels from 2018 and 2020… performing better than gop in red states where abortion bans took place… don’t know what trends your looking at but they are poised to steal a good number of seats in those red states

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Something that folks aren't mentioning...

The fact that Democrats are neck and neck with Republicans in many of these races is a phenomenon in itself, as the current President's party ALWAYS loses in the midterms badly.

The fact that Dems are making these races competitive shows that something is up and something is changing. They could lose every single race and I would still count it as a success due to the fact that they have been out here hustling and making Republicans work for it.

As it stands, they won't lose every single race though. :mjgrin:
Keep trying to tell em lmaoo