2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He posts hysteria every time a poll is R+0.05 but let a poll be D+5 and he is either conveniently silent or making excuses for why it's really R+Infinity. He knows what he's doing. :unimpressed:

R +0.05 in the House is a big Republican lead. Due to gerrymandering, Democrats need better than D+2 to be able to win.

I really hope Democratic turnout is surprising enough to overcome Republican advantages. Even more than winning the House, I most of all want them to get 52 or so Senate seats. But it's reality that shyt has looked dire for the House for a long time and the Senate is borderline as hell.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
R +0.05 in the House is a big Republican lead. Due to gerrymandering, Democrats need better than D+2 to be able to win.

I really hope Democratic turnout is surprising enough to overcome Republican advantages. Even more than winning the House, I most of all want them to get 52 or so Senate seats. But it's reality that shyt has looked dire for the House for a long time and the Senate is borderline as hell.

I'm going to keep fighting

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next 2 years of a GOP run house gonna be a total 🤡 show..
their only accomplishment is gonna be to bury any chance of biden being a credible nominee in '24. between his age, gas+inflation, and 2 years of bullshyt ass republican TV investigations (if not an impeachment :snoop:), biden is finished

Last edited:
Daps
their only accomplishment is gonna be to bury any chance of biden being a credible nominee in '24. between his age, gas+inflation, and 2 years of bullshyt ass republican TV investigations (if not an impeachment :snoop:), biden is finished

Nah Big Biden is good, but Hunter is in trouble. He better get out of here and move to Bali. :pachaha:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Nah Big Biden is good, but Hunter is in trouble. He better get out of here and move to Bali. :pachaha:

Personally I've never thought Biden was planning to run for reelection anyway. :manny:

He probably won't say so until sometime in 2023 though. My worry is a GOP Senate blocking as many of Biden's court nominees as possible.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
house gone and been gone. That's what usually happens too unfortunately.

Senate is a real toss up.

next 2 years of a GOP run house gonna be a total 🤡 show..
You real positive house is gone huh? Ruling party is never this competitive in off years but thanks to dobbs and now affirmative bout to be bushed Dems will hold the line…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

You just got out of jail? :pachaha: