2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Starski

Superstar
Daps
GOP SuperPACs and dark money flooding the zone. They do it every cycle in October and it works to perfection.

What are they selling though? Since you brought up money I can only assume it’s for advertising & messaging? They selling same ole GOP babble?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What are they selling though? Since you brought up money I can only assume it’s for advertising & messaging? They selling same ole GOP babble?
What do you mean by "selling"?

And yes, its mostly TV adverts. In DC, we get a lot of ads from Northern Virginia, particularly the Abigail Spanberger/Yesli Vega race. From August until mid September, it was all Spanberger ads here and they kept playing the recording of Vega saying women can't get pregnant from a rape.

The last 5 weeks, it's been a slight advantage for Vega, but her ads are mostly hopeful and cheery while SuperPACs and Dark Money are running negative ads for her.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean by "selling"?

And yes, its mostly TV adverts. In DC, we get a lot of ads from Northern Virginia, particularly the Abigail Spanberger/Yesli Vega race. From August until mid September, it was all Spanberger ads here and they kept playing the recording of Vega saying women can't get pregnant from a rape.

The last 5 weeks, it's been a slight advantage for Vega, but her ads are mostly hopeful and cheery while SuperPACs and Dark Money are running negative ads for her.
Selling wasn’t the best term but was trying to get at what kinda adds are they running ( usual hit pieces & bullshyt or something more targeted that came up in the last month that I missed).

You answered my Q though