2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The last page of this thread. :snoop:

This thread is either constant doomposting or unrealistic claims of a massive blue wave. There is no in between. :snoop:
Just get over it bro. Dems are about to get mollywhopped and it’s all their fault. The racists and dummies blindly voting for MAGA would change their mind if given options though. If dems weren’t trotting out empty suits like Fetterman, Barnes, etc… :troll:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I check out the BH-PM site; apparently it's Beverly Hills' Precious Metals Exchange Inc.

This is a blurb from their About Us.

At Beverly Hills Precious Metals exchange we help patriotic and freedom-loving clients like you to buy and sell gold, silver and other precious metals. We specialize in helping great clients like you to protect your hard-earned wealth against the wealth destroying inflation caused by run-away government spending.

Beverly Hills Precious Metals is Proud to Be the Gold, Silver and Precious Metals Buyer of Choice for General Michael Flynn, Clay Clark and other freedom-loving Patriots:

For over 30 years, we have been a client-focused firm devoted to assisting our clients in the purchasing of precious metals such as gold and silver.

Although our primary focus is on helping clients to protect their wealth against inflation, our clients range from first-time to serious coin collectors and investors seeking to add precious metals to their investment portfolios. With our turn-key approach, we make it easy for you to protect your wealth with a comprehensive line of services including: acquisitions, liquidations, third-party storage and providing referrals for precious metals IRAs.

Site has all of the keywords that would make a 'Patriot' beat off and nut to; BUY GOLD, PATRIOT, PROTECT WEALTH AGAINST INFLATION. Plus since it's 'Beverly Hills', people are going to get suckered into buying that shyt. The Address for the company is in Beverly Hills, but when I look at the Street View... its just a empty building that was taken in March of 2021.

So it's some virtual office I bet: Link

Although the contact us is funny

To schedule your free consultation, simply fill out the form below.

Because we provide a consultative approach and because receive thousands of inquiries per month, we work via appointment only.

:troll: "If your account has at least 5 figures, we might call you back. If your 6 figures, you want to friend me on Facebook as well?"