2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Republicans still having a decent shot after an attempted coup,abortion,
rights being eroded,covid mishandling,climate change denial, unwillingness to pass meaningful gun control legislation after horrific mass shootings, etc etc is incredible.

🙁🙁

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dude I’m posting the averages!

Look at 538 and RCP

This modeler who was great in 2020 is also saying same thing

538? :unimpressed:

Like I been saying Dems are not even suppose to be competitive in this off year yet here we are where they can legitimately keep the house and senate… like I stated these polls ain’t accounting for the massive new voters registrations in red states whom are all women under the age of 50.. I’ll let that sink in for you..

I don’t pay attention to polls I pay attention to the trends and I know exactly what my eyes are telling me.. Dems flipped gop congressional seats already.. gop Maga only took seats incumbent gop candidates..

Kansas voters bushed making abortion illegal.. That’s a red state bro, womens abortions rights is on the ballot in Michigan.. guess who going in them Booths to vote?

I wish I had a video abc was talking to voters in Arizona governors race they spoke with a old conservative white lady who said verbatim she is voting all democrats down the line with the exception of one Republican.. She said she’s pro choice and that most conservative white woman are pro choice it’s just that most of them won’t admit it openly..

Writing is on the wall bro

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fetterman only +3 and +1 in two latest polls

Kelly only +2 and +1 in two latest polls

Two latest Georgia polls have Warnock +3 and Warnock and Walker tied

Ryan and Cortez-Masto consistently trailing ...

I think Dems will lose most of the close races. They will be very lucky to keep the senate.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
538? :unimpressed:

Like I been saying Dems are not even suppose to be competitive in this off year yet here we are where they can legitimately keep the house and senate… like I stated these polls ain’t accounting for the massive new voters registrations in red states whom are all women under the age of 50.. I’ll let that sink in for you..

I don’t pay attention to polls I pay attention to the trends and I know exactly what my eyes are telling me.. Dems flipped gop congressional seats already.. gop Maga only took seats incumbent gop candidates..

Kansas voters bushed making abortion illegal.. That’s a red state bro, womens abortions rights is on the ballot in Michigan.. guess who going in them Booths to vote?

I wish I had a video abc was talking to voters in Arizona governors race they spoke with a old conservative white lady who said verbatim she is voting all democrats down the line with the exception of one Republican.. She said she’s pro choice and that most conservative white woman are pro choice it’s just that most of them won’t admit it openly..

Writing is on the wall bro
The electorate in August was in a different mood.

The economy is the big issue esp inflation. It's permeating in all the polling. It's dragging the Dems down. That plus attacks regarding crime.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Fetterman only +3 and +1 in two latest polls

Kelly only +2 and +1 in two latest polls

Two latest Georgia polls have Warnock +3 and Warnock and Walker tied

Ryan and Cortez-Masto consistently trailing ...

I think Dems will lose most of the close races. They will be very lucky to keep the senate.
Yup. I'm getting 2014 vibes now. It's NOT GOOD.

I'm getting shook right now. Cause I remember how bad 2014 was. Dems lost NINE SENATE SEATS. NINE!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The electorate in August was in a different mood.

The economy is the big issue esp inflation. It's permeating in all the polling. It's dragging the Dems down. That plus attacks regarding crime.
Bro, you wasting your time.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. I'm getting 2014 vibes now. It's NOT GOOD.

I'm getting shook right now. Cause I remember how bad 2014 was. Dems lost NINE SENATE SEATS. NINE!

Yeah, feels like 2014 or 2010.

If Republicans get control of the house (almost certain), they will impeach Biden

If Republicans get control of the senate (likely), they won't allow any supreme court vacancies to be filled

In general, they will obstruct everything

I have basically given up on progressive change. I just want a functioning country at this point.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Only 2 more weeks. It's going to be a blood bath. We'll see who's right.
I don’t like the polls much either, but the simple fact is the economy sucks and that is bad for the incumbent party. It’s over.

whats funny is the senate was favorable in 2020, but the economy, bad luck with candidates (fetterman having a fukking stroke) and ignoring the economy is going to sink them. People keep saying the GOP don’t have any economic plan, and while that’s true the Dems don’t have one that they will talk about either.