2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
These people got waaaaaaaaay too comfortable and they got neon lights telling them who they are and people do not care
People take queue from their leaders. Dems didn't take GOP at their word and wanted to work with them instead of mass indicting the party. Now, here we are the GOP poised to take control, Trump selling secrets and the Dems are in disarray.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
man quoting gen franco and will probably go up in the polls. i guess it's a great time to be fascist. republicans will have their best opportunity to move the country in a truly radical direction beginning in january. no more pump faking please. i'm tired of words, i need to see pain out there if that's what the people want.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
man quoting gen franco and will probably go up in the polls. i guess it's a great time to be fascist. republicans will have their best opportunity to move the country in a truly radical direction beginning in january. no more pump faking please. i'm tired of words, i need to see pain out there if that's what the people want.
Republicans could be mass executing people in the streets and the msm would posture on why the Democratic party hasn't worked with them and are to blame