2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm trying to figure out who is the worse Dem candidate. Barnes in Wisconsin or Hobbs in Arizona.

I feel both are equally WOAT for different reasons and Dems are potentially blowing 2 winnable races due to incompetence. Especially in Wisconsin.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Because Dems know inflation is not the leading issue it’s the dobbs decision.. the media trying to make folk feel inflation is the leading issue amongst voters when it reality it isn’t…

They still not taking about women voters in red states motivated to vote because of abortion restrictions to their states
Yes, it’s really seeming like the media trying to steer the discourse. I hope these women come through in the clutch, this ain’t a game.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'm trying to figure out who is the worse Dem candidate. Barnes in Wisconsin or Hobbs in Arizona.

I feel both are equally WOAT for different reasons and Dems are potentially blowing 2 winnable races due to incompetence. Especially in Wisconsin.

Hobbs and it isn't even close. She should be dunking all over that clown Lake.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Hobbs and it isn't even close. She should be dunking all over that clown Lake.
Not agreeing to debate Lake is a huge mistake. Then when she had that sitdown interview, Lake showed up, caused chaos on some WWE shyt and it seemed to rattle Hobbs because she didn't do so well.
Barnes is awful simply because I do not feel like he should be the Democratic nominee. A black progressive that supported defunding the police in a :mjpls:state like Wisconsin is not smart politics. The fact that Ron Johnson is likely to get re-elected after aiding in an attempted coup to keep a President in office is a huge indictment on the Democratic party.