2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Oh Dems gonna increase that majority lead in the senate… That Dobbs decision done fukked republicans to high hell.. They know it and everyone else know it.. they trying to put on a brave face thinking they will flip Congress back to the gop… If Kansas didn’t give the gop any indication what’s coming then they are completely fukked and for a long time

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
White women are still trying to convince the conservative men they live with that people who have abortions are women like them.

White men will give them enough lip service to put it away and ultimately the white women who have been voting for the GOP will continue to do so because they believe those men "care."

The real question is where do those women who have been registering to vote plant their flags.

Aside:
I have found it interesting, but not surprising, that many of our economics first brehs here are fairly conservative socially.
This will be interesting to see play out. Is it huff and puff or is it going to lead to good results

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
White women are still trying to convince the conservative men they live with that people who have abortions are women like them.

White men will give them enough lip service to put it away and ultimately the white women who have been voting for the GOP will continue to do so because they believe those men "care."

The real question is where do those women who have been registering to vote plant their flags.

Aside:
I have found it interesting, but not surprising, that many of our economics first brehs here are fairly conservative socially.
Kansas already told folk what’s coming… Those same conservative women who saying one thing in public will go in that booth and vote down ballot Dems to codify Roe and for women to have the right to choose back..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You have more faith than me in ww :hubie:
This ain’t about faith bro it’s trends .. That shyt in Kansas wasn’t no outlier.. Kansas is a deep red state and them hoes there bushed that abortion restrictions bullshyt the gop tried to implement… You really think that shyt is a coincidence?

I’m Colorado a sitting state senate GOP’er just changed their registration from GOP to Democrat..

Keep thinking shyt sweet bro

Daps
Ask them to describe why the "liberal brand has become do embarassing", and they'll give vague examples about woke Twitter posters that Democrats don't base actual policy on in the first place.

I have never met a minority Trump supporter who is knowledgeable about politics. I'm sure there are some out there, but the majority of them don't know shyt about politics absent some conspiracy theory videos or alt right (Joe Rogan esque) programming they tune in to.
This 100%.

Latinos and Blacks that are anti-liberal, can't even give you good GOP policies. They're afraid of trans people but not afraid of fascists?

Anti-woke but pro-Hitler? Democrats have allowed "liberal" to become a bad word. If you're at the top of the financial totem pole (i.e., rich white men), you SHOULD be conservative to preserve your advantages. EVERYONE ELSE should be moving in the opposite direction to GAIN an advantage.