2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Most accurate model of 2020. Here's their 2022 US Senate model.

You can run the simulations there
Sleep on the gov races and down ballot voting from the silent white women and conservative white women who want their right to choose back brehs

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think the last couple months have completely flipped the conversation about extremism. We're not longer talking about fringe trans activists or pronouns or whatever else republicans freak out about, that has limited real world impact. We're now talking about a party banning abortions, with no rape/incest exceptions, in multiple states. We're now talking about 12 year old girls being threatened with charges for seeking an abortion. We're talking about gay marriage being banned, and contraception being banned, and interracial marriage being a "state issue."

Most people don't even know a trans person. Most people don't care what twitter/tumblr have to say about pronouns. But most people have an interest in abortion and privacy laws. Whether you're a woman, or a guy who has had a condom pop before. I don't think it's a coincidence that Joe Rogan and the Barstool guy came out immediately and said this is fukked up. And the polling and elections since Dobbs clearly show that this has fired up voters in ways that nothing conservatives cry about (CRT, trans, etc) have. People are pissed. Women are pissed. There are conservative women who will be driven to the polls by their conservative husband in November, and some of them will vote straight ticket democrat due to this shyt. They'll never admit it publicly, but it's going to happen.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think the last couple months have completely flipped the conversation about extremism. We're not longer talking about fringe trans activists or pronouns or whatever else republicans freak out about, that has limited real world impact. We're now talking about a party banning abortions, with no rape/incest exceptions, in multiple states. We're now talking about 12 year old girls being threatened with charges for seeking an abortion. We're talking about gay marriage being banned, and contraception being banned, and interracial marriage being a "state issue."

Most people don't even know a trans person. Most people don't care what twitter/tumblr have to say about pronouns. But most people have an interest in abortion and privacy laws. Whether you're a woman, or a guy who has had a condom pop before. I don't think it's a coincidence that Joe Rogan and the Barstool guy came out immediately and said this is fukked up. And the polling and elections since Dobbs clearly show that this has fired up voters in ways that nothing conservatives cry about (CRT, trans, etc) have. People are pissed. Women are pissed. There are conservative women who will be driven to the polls by their conservative husband in November, and some of them will vote straight ticket democrat due to this shyt. They'll never admit it publicly, but it's going to happen.

Facts

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

:huhldup:. the "liberal" brand has been pretty much destroyed in the last few years. it's now embarrassing to identify with it :mjlol:

Ask them to describe why the "liberal brand has become do embarassing", and they'll give vague examples about woke Twitter posters that Democrats don't base actual policy on in the first place.

I have never met a minority Trump supporter who is knowledgeable about politics. I'm sure there are some out there, but the majority of them don't know shyt about politics absent some conspiracy theory videos or alt right (Joe Rogan esque) programming they tune in to.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask them to describe why the "liberal brand has become do embarassing", and they'll give vague examples about woke Twitter posters that Democrats don't base actual policy on in the first place.

I have never met a minority Trump supporter who is knowledgeable about politics. I'm sure there are some out there, but the majority of them don't know shyt about politics absent some conspiracy theory videos or alt right (Joe Rogan esque) programming they tune in to.
americans are pretty ignorant :yeshrug: myself included.

i mean, look at this :dead: why is this bazarro world napoleon remotely credible?