2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

fukk all the stupid shyt about her past record. dems need to proudly tout her as an ally for the next two years

shes more committed to sinking trump than any democrat in america :dead:

Its unreal Trump is literally doing the same shyt he did in 2020. and its doing the same thing.

Republicans are fukking idiots for allowing this

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its unreal Trump is literally doing the same shyt he did in 2020. and its doing the same thing.

Republicans are fukking idiots for allowing this

There was nothing they could've done about Trump.

It comes down to voters in the GOP base and their cult loyalty to 45. Anybody that doesn't swear fealty to Trump gets punished and ostracized.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
White women are still trying to convince the conservative men they live with that people who have abortions are women like them.

White men will give them enough lip service to put it away and ultimately the white women who have been voting for the GOP will continue to do so because they believe those men "care."

The real question is where do those women who have been registering to vote plant their flags.

Aside:
I have found it interesting, but not surprising, that many of our economics first brehs here are fairly conservative socially.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
There was nothing they could've done about Trump.

It comes down to voters in the GOP base and their cult loyalty to 45. Anybody that doesn't swear fealty to Trump gets punished and ostracized.

"The constitution is hanging by a thread," Bowers told The Guardian in an interview published Saturday. "The funny thing is, I always thought it would be the other guys. And it's my side. That just rips at my heart: that we would be the people who would surrender the constitution in order to win an election. That just blows my mind."

Its all they have now.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
actuallly they'll talk about all the weird fakkitry on the left. but you can pretend this is the answer :mjlol:

How many fiercely homophobic right wing politicians need to get get up in gay scandals before people realize the hypocrisy though? And this is not ancient history, Madison Cawthorne lost his primary this year.

So again, it's a case of people not paying attention.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How many fiercely homophobic right wing politicians need to get get up in gay scandals before people realize the hypocrisy though? And this is not ancient history, Madison Cawthorne lost his primary this year.

So again, it's a case of people not paying attention.

It's not a matter of them not paying attention, it's that they don't really care. People take what Republicans say at face value too often.

Republican voters are motivated by their desire to feel like they're better than somebody. Whether that be immigrants, black people, Muslims, homosexuals, or whoever else. Lyndon Johnson has a famous quote pretty much saying exactly that. As long as a given politician/party tells them that, they'll support regardless of personal hypocrisy.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Republicans getting flooded with cash 🚨 🚨🚨🚨🚨

full
"More for me. Less for them."