2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps

I wasn't a big fan of him when he got elected, but my governor JB Pritzker is fighting dirty like the Republicans and gerrymandered the fukk out of Illinois and I love him for that. In theory I would prefer a neutral redistricting commission, but this would be unilateral disarmament when you see what the GOP is doing everytime they are in control.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
NY-10 is one of the dumbest things that I’ve ever seen happen in politics. Progressives are stupid. The New York Times is corrupt but still.
Yea, completely cannibalized each other. The ones who got less than 10k definitely could’ve dropped out but they fukking ego is too much

But all the goofies who voted for Goldman cause he was “against” trump are morons

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yea, completely cannibalized each other. The ones who got less than 10k definitely could’ve dropped out but they fukking ego is too much

But all the goofies who voted for Goldman cause he was “against” trump are morons
He’s a former DOJ lawyer and one of the impeachment officers so whats the issue?