2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that is a wild take the main reason why the GOP is as powerful as they are is because of Mitch:what: with that being said who does the GOP have that can replace someone like Mitch:jbhmm:
trump has laid waste to this party. they might as well replace mitch with stormy daniels at this point

i just wish we had an obvious, safe replacement for biden in 2024. trump would get annihilated. he's weak and pathetic

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oddly enough, Ted Cruz, but everyone in the GOP hates him.
Really Ted Cruz :patrice: I honest never thought of him as the type that could get backroom deal off between the different republican factions the way Mitch could I think it alot like what cac mamba said once mitch is gone the GOP is going to to eat each other alive snake that eats itself.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Damn that is a wild take the main reason why the GOP is as powerful as they are is because of Mitch:what: with that being said who does the GOP have that can replace someone like Mitch:jbhmm:

Think the other senator from Texas and Thune (from South Dakota?) might be in line for leadership

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Really Ted Cruz :patrice: I honest never thought of him as the type that could get backroom deal off between the different republican factions the way Mitch could I think it alot like what cac mamba said once mitch is gone the GOP is going to to eat each other alive snake that eats itself.

If Lindsay wasn't gay, maybe he would be the person. If one had to chose between Rand Paul and Ted Cruz, I think folks would choose Cruz. Rick Scott would have gotten that bid, but his fukk up puts that out of orbit. Marco Rubio ain't it. If you take those guys away the rest are nobodies who rather be quiet and take the cash or people who have so much dirt that being the leader is impossible.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think the other senator from Texas and Thune (from South Dakota?) might be in line for leadership
yea its gonna be thune, i was tryna remember who the #2 was

the senate has a lot more dignity than the house. they're not gonna nominate some MAGA lunatic as a leader. i think mccarthy's finished though

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Beyond Trump hand picking terrible candidates the bigger issue might indeed be Rick Scott. He's apparently never gotten along with McConnell and it sure looks like he scammed republicans out of winning the senate. Collected a lot of money with jack shyt to show for it. That article listing 12mil in amex expenditures btw? I'd bet anything that a loooot of that money was spent at Trump properties.