2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Important message here about allowing white extremists and their suburban black henchmen to dictate policy. No one living in a city thinks any of this is a good idea, but the people who are creating these ideas come from rich areas. I’m all for bail reform…for non violent offenders. If you stole or tried to kill someone you should go through the bail process so you don’t easily get on the streets again. If you smoked weed? No bail. Simple!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I wonder how much money is being used to cover Trump legal expenses instead of for elections.

Well when Trump lost he couldn't afford anyone, and Rudy was getting IOUs. So now Trump has some lawyers, bad ones, but lawyers, so they are getting paid but obviously that's cutting into the Senate races. I think Mitch knows about this, but it makes me wonder why Mitch is letting Johnson out to dry since the race is competitive; either he believes Johnson doesn't need his help, or he thinks Johnson is going to get caught in the dragnet of Jan 6th,

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Here's my thing with this. Republicans only need to control 1 chamber of congress to effectively kill democrats momentum.

Yeah, but the Senate is more important because if Thomas dies/or gets convicted because of Jan 6th, then Biden can push another into the Supreme Court.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Yeah, but the Senate is more important because if Thomas dies/or gets convicted because of Jan 6th, then Biden can push another into the Supreme Court.
There's no evidence to suggest he did anything wrong in connection with January 6th. Just bad optics at the most.

Also, he's only 74 years old and in good health. He's likely to live until 90, 95.

There is a very high possibility that Biden only appoints 1 Justice in 8 years if he's re-elected.