2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i cant get outraged about a 5 month abortion ban :yeshrug: thats plenty of time to decide whether you want the kid or not

of course the outliers should get exceptions for the life of the mother, but fighting a 5 month abortion ban seems crazy to me. frankly it seems like a loser, that gives republicans ammo

how many women are even waiting til month 6 to get an abortion :why:
The law used to be 24weeks or until a fetus was viable. Seems like a good cutoff. And to be honest if I were a woman who were raped and later found out I was pregnant I think they deserve that time. :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Symptom of what? Since Prayer in schools was banned 60 years ago there has been a push to fight against Godless public schools. Terms like, "kicking God out of the classroom" has been around longer than I've been alive.

Evangelicals and Christian conservative have been fighting these types of "social arguments" for years and those fights have overlapped with racist white grievance about as long. That's why there's little surprise to see overlap among both groups.

Budd himself has argued that teacher pay is fine and his solution to the shortage in jobs is to put soldiers in the class room. He's sponsored numerous bills and amendments stating such.

I'm not sure what you're attempting to argue here. It's an object fact that we do have vacancies and it's also a fact that Republicans are responsible for approving the budget. I pointed to the vetoes because that's been the theme. Dems request more, Republicans give less, dem vetoes, Republicans give a little but more and not enough.

But to bring it all together, my original point is based off of this stuff from Budd. He doesn't see the teaching vacancies as an issue regarding teachers being underpaid.

He falls in line with decades of Republicans who want to undermine public schools (one of his largest backers is a charter school PAC).

Is this made of by the media or is this rep and US senate candidate Ted Budd going over what he thinks is the REAL problem with schools?

you said before you didn't track the teacher's strike at all :dead: the fukk. god in the classroom shyt is an ongoing, largely aimless and toothless talking point that's typically shutdown by any healthy education system.

the education system is not healthy, and failing to acknowledge publicly available information like the state going from one of the most progressive to one of the least supported education initiatives in the country and thinking *only* the republicans had a part to play in that?

cheri is not going to enjoy the push other democratic candidates got because those democratic candidates have not consistently delivered. it ain't even about budd's wishlist lmao

dropping this before you try and call me a pedo again

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Don't think I've seen McConnell be this down on Senate races in a long time.

Bum ass faggit.., he gonna croak during the next senate session that would means he’s been out as the speaker for 4 years then add anther 2 for a total of 6 years.. get that bum out for good :camby:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you said before you didn't track the teacher's strike at all :dead: the fukk. god in the classroom shyt is an ongoing, largely aimless and toothless talking point that's typically shutdown by any healthy education system.
I definitely followed the teachers strike. When did I ever say that?

The problem here is NC doesn't have a healthy education system and folks are actively trying to make it less healthy. :why:

the education system is not healthy, and failing to acknowledge publicly available information like the state going from one of the most progressive to one of the least supported education initiatives in the country and thinking *only* the republicans had a part to play in that?
Stop with the both sides nonsense. You're making strawmen up as you go along.

cheri is not going to enjoy the push other democratic candidates got because those democratic candidates have not consistently delivered. it ain't even about budd's wishlist lmao
What other democrats? Are you even aware we are talking about the eace for the US SENATOR for NC. We aren't talking about state officials and even then Republicans have controlled the state house since 2011.

Explain how someone's sexuality or gender preference is going to affect the value of the material they are presenting?

None of the things you mentioned has anything to do with what you're talking about. :pachaha:

If you don't want @42 Monks Jr to go to drag story time at the public library simply don't take them. :Pantherswow:

dropping this before you try and call me a pedo again
Unitonically, our last back and forth was about YOU pushing that culture war bullshyt about LGBT storytellers being their to groom children.

Maybe the media had you riled up :troll:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

”Thats bad.”

:russ:

full
"Tucker Carlson is starting to sound like a Liberal, he probably touches kids as well."