2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If not for a year of inflation democrats would hold the house. As it stands now the math is simply too hard to overcome.

Flip side I think dems keep the senate and might end up with 53 seats. Holding everything and win PA, OH, and WI. I think PA is a lock unless Fetterman has another stroke. OH and WI will get tighter as money pours in but are clearly doable thanks to terrible republican candidates.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If not for a year of inflation democrats would hold the house. As it stands now the math is simply too hard to overcome.

Flip side I think dems keep the senate and might end up with 53 seats. Holding everything and win PA, OH, and WI. I think PA is a lock unless Fetterman has another stroke. OH and WI will get tighter as money pours in but are clearly doable thanks to terrible republican candidates.
I’ve always said Congress gonna be tight it’s not going to be a run away for the gop… Dems might hold it by like 5-9 seats

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

The polling errors are real. We must be cautious

The dude is in Jersey, he doesn't feel the vibe because he is out of State. WI is a purple state, but it leans Dems because ever since Tony Evers defeat Scott Walker, it was a sign that Dems were making inroads. Even as I said above, the GOP is not giving money to Johnson for Ads, so he is relying on Super PACs for them.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They fukked around and are now finding out. Fox News and their echo chamber of tomfoolery is going to get them their asses handed to them. They legit believe that silent minority shyt that they spew until this smacks them dead in the face and then they realize their numbers, the size of their ranks aren't as large as previously thought.

A bunch of fukking idiots getting their comeuppance.
Been trying to tell those bums @mastermind and @FAH1223 that :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The dude is in Jersey, he doesn't feel the vibe because he is out of State. WI is a purple state, but it leans Dems because ever since Tony Evers defeat Scott Walker, it was a sign that Dems were making inroads. Even as I said above, the GOP is not giving money to Johnson for Ads, so he is relying on Super PACs for them.

How about the big polling miss? Biden was up 6.7% in RCP and won by 0.7%…

In 2016, Ron was down every poll and then won by like 3%…

I’m shook breh

If Biden was at 45-48% approval, the House could have been kept. Especially if the legislative drama of last Fall was avoided and they just passed a $1.5T or $2T bill.

But yeah the House is gone.. margins too thin

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
How about the big polling miss? Biden was up 6.7% in RCP and won by 0.7%…

In 2016, Ron was down every poll and then won by like 3%…

I’m shook breh

If Biden was at 45-48% approval, the House could have been kept. Especially if the legislative drama of last Fall was avoided and they just passed a $1.5T or $2T bill.

But yeah the House is gone.. margins too thin

That's just the polls. Trump barely won Wisconsin in 16'. As I said, this is a Purple State so you need to go with the feel. Right now that's towards the Democrats as the Republicans are infighting in our state. Robin Vos, a non-Trump person, ALMOST lost his district primary to a nobody back by Trump.

I would give Mandela a 2% just because right now Ron Johnson was already underwater before the year started.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

The polling errors are real. We must be cautious

Good points but I think abortion changes the math. Lot of women will be voting in November no matter what. Especially in states with governor races, where your right to an abortion is literally on the ballot. MI, PA, WI, AZ…I think those governor races are going to drive down ballot races.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

biden gotta drop more terrorists

if he stops the war in Ukraine he GOATED