2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to keep it a buck. I live in a purple state and folks really haven’t been worried about the messicans.

Unemployment is at an all time low and I don’t think even Trump could spin high gas or inflation as the fault of illegal immigrants
it might be a purple state, but it's not a border state :yeshrug:

when eric adams is begging biden for federal money, when the problem actually gets to his backyard, its a bad look. and i bet abbott cranks out a lot more busloads :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope the democrats have a massive messaging blitz prepared for october, about how insane all these republican election deniers are. the next two years are gonna be incredibly dangerous :snoop:

this is why they never should have stopped attacking the Orange fakkit; ignoring him and letting him talk shyt has been a mistake. the DNC should be calling out the RNC monthly, for how republicans hate democracy and hate america. calling out trump and laughing at him for being a p*ssy and a sore loser

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
im actually glad that these border republicans are embarrassing liberals on this. democrats need a kick in the ass on this issue

democrats are quick to demand that texas keep its border open, and let migrants pour in, and if they dont it's "racist". but texas sends a few busloads to DC and NYC, and have these mayors crying about it because they can't place them? :mjlol:

just an indefensible, embarrassing L. i hope they keep sending buses until dems shape up

Seriously stop with the clown takes

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously stop with the clown takes
its rare that you actually address the content :ehh:

democrats cant handle illegals being bused into liberal cities, because it becomes a problem once its in their backyard. straight out of eric adams' mouth (who i actually respect and like)

meanwhile, dems are simultaneously shytting on republicans for trying to correctly shut down the border

if you cant call balls and strikes, then just change your name to @votedemocrat :mjlol:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
maybe a good first step for the dems would be to stop embarrassing themselves on this issue

democrats are quick to demand that texas keep its border open, and let migrants pour in, and if they dont it's "racist". but texas sends a few busloads to DC and NYC, and have these mayors crying about it because they can't place them? :mjlol:

just an indefensible, embarrassing L. i hope they keep sending buses until dems shape up

it's just one of several messaging wars that democrats lose to republicans, that they dont have to :yeshrug:

im only speaking out of a sense of frustration :dead: is it that hard to APPEAR to be tough on illegal immigration? to APPEAR to want to pump more gas and bring prices down? its not like they even have to do anything differently behind the scenes :dead:

but they give republicans and fox all these bullshyt perception wins, when republicans have so few policy wins to talk about :snoop:
"Democrats have demanded open borders and I'm glad they're being embarrassed for it" :hula:"Okay, that's not actually true, and Democrats are cracking down on immigration but it's a 'messaging issue.'"

Stop watching Fox News and shut the fukk up. :camby:

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
im actually glad that these border republicans are embarrassing liberals on this. democrats need a kick in the ass on this issue

So those of us who live in a sanctuary city should pay for this bullshyt? I don't approve any more than you do. Politicians don't pay the price for the influx of immigrants, everyday people do. Eff that. it should be criminal to do what that b*stard fukker in Texas is doing.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
So those of us who live in a sanctuary city should pay for this bullshyt? I don't approve any more than you do. Politicians don't pay the price for the influx of immigrants, everyday people do. Eff that. it should be criminal to do what that b*stard fukker in Texas is doing.
Not only that, but these a$$holes are flouting political norms and the judicial process. Dude is here cheerleading abott bullshyt when he has misappropriated federal funds for his dumb ass border project. These people are not being afforded due process or anything of the sort.

Imagine being okay with such blatant criminality because “checkmate libzssz!!!”

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Democrats have demanded open borders and I'm glad they're being embarrassed for it" :hula:"Okay, that's not actually true, and Democrats are cracking down on immigration but it's a 'messaging issue.'"

Stop watching Fox News and shut the fukk up. :camby:
imagine defending eric adams begging biden to bail him out because a couple busloads of illegals showed up :laff:

you fukking shills are the worst, berniewood. just completely incapable of looking at democrats objectively

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only that, but these a$$holes are flouting political norms and the judicial process. Dude is here cheerleading abott bullshyt when he has misappropriated federal funds for his dumb ass border project. These people are not being afforded due process or anything of the sort.

Imagine being okay with such blatant criminality because “checkmate libzssz!!!”
due process? eric adams just confirmed they're a financial drain :what: out the mouth of a fukking democrat. who ive PERSONALLY touted as a good 2028 contender

why not just turn them away? :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

anyway. even though hes probably running, im still not 100 percent sold that this fukkin p*ssy is capable of stepping outside of his little safe space on fox news and his klan rallies

dems arent taking it to him hard enough, outside of J6. the republicans are about to nominate al gore in 2004 :scusthov: call it that way. humiliate this fukkin loser

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
imagine defending eric adams begging biden to bail him out because a couple busloads of illegals showed up :laff:

you fukking shills are the worst, berniewood. just completely incapable of looking at democrats objectively
Eric Adams is trash and the Dems border policy is trash, I'm just pointing out how fukking dumb the shyt you said was. Get called out for some dumb shyt and you follow it up by saying some more dumb shyt. :dahell:

We can have a real human being conversation about it if you want, or you can just go ahead a get a head start on your typical deflecting and running off when your bullshyt gets cornered. Feel free to fukk off back to the AOL news comment section so the grown ups can talk.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eric Adams is trash and the Dems border policy is trash, I'm just pointing out how fukking dumb the shyt you said was. Get called out for some dumb shyt and you follow it up by saying some more dumb shyt. :dahell:

We can have a real human being conversation about it if you want, or you can just go ahead a get a head start on your typical deflecting and running off when your bullshyt gets cornered. Feel free to fukk off back to the AOL news comment section so the grown ups can talk.
if the dems border policy is trash, as you state, then why the fukk are you arguing?

put aside your disdain for me, berniewood :dead: pretend that you have to defend illegals pouring over the border

yout defense is what?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
if the dems border policy is trash, as you state, then why the fukk are you arguing?

put aside your disdain for me, berniewood :dead: pretend that you have to defend illegals pouring over the border

yout defense is what?
I never defended anything. I pointed out you bullshytting, and then contradicting yourself trying to spin it as soon as you were called out. I'm saying we can all see that you're shytposting and I'm telling you to fukk off if you're going to post like a 4clan troll. We can have a discussion on the bullshyt you were saying if you like. Why don't you share whatever source you read that made you believe Dems are demanding open borders and we can start with that.

I just know any time I see any of :mjlol::laff::dead: in a @the cac mamba post that I'm about to read some dumb bullshyt attempt at spin.