2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If DeSantis wins his race, rubio will also wins. I don’t see people voting for DeSantis going against rubio.
Im not sure they go hand in hand. The GOP wants Desantis in tip top form. As popular as can be, before the 2024 election. Little Marco's just a pawn for them. I mean obviously they wanna keep that senate seat, but I'm just saying that I don't think one has much to do with the other.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Dems need to really step their messaging game up because this should be a slam dunk as far as what they're doing and what Trumpanzees want to do if they get the majority.

"Defund the FBI and do a 1/6 inusrgency at the main headquarters in Northern VA" :bryan:

GOP in the Midterms gonna come in sick and belittled. GOnna fukk around and make Mitch McConnell retire abruptly when the Dems gain 6 seats in the senate.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Fools gold. Rubio will win big, DeSantis will win big. Won't stop some liberal group from trotting out a black influencer to claim democrats are ignoring a black woman candidate as she tries to win a senate seat but fukk it. I wouldn't put much of anything into Florida. The focus should be on holding GA and AZ, and taking PA and OH. Tim Ryan doing better than anyone expected, give him some help. WI would be the wild card I'd put a little money in and hope for some traction.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Fools gold. Rubio will win big, DeSantis will win big. Won't stop some liberal group from trotting out a black influencer to claim democrats are ignoring a black woman candidate as she tries to win a senate seat but fukk it. I wouldn't put much of anything into Florida. The focus should be on holding GA and AZ, and taking PA and OH. Tim Ryan doing better than anyone expected, give him some help. WI would be the wild card I'd put a little money in and hope for some traction.

You can't say she ain't got smoke for the GOP tho. :smoker:

Last edited: