2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
3 of the 5 states with ballot initiatives are Republican so they already on the wrong side of the split.

Montana will probably uphold abortion rights just because of their political libertarianism but I think Kentucky is more religiously conservative so they probably will ban it. But if it drives up voter participation it might help that dude Booker in Kentucky beat Rand Paul

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This crazy bytch Kari Lake going to be the GOP nom for Governor in AZ :snoop:
I felt like no matter who won, it would fracture the party and give the Dem nominee a chance to win.

If Lake were to lose she would claim the election is stolen and a bunch of her idiot supporters wouldn't vote for the GOP nominee in the main election out of spite. Since Lake won I'm thinking some GOP won't be able to for her because she's too crazy.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I felt like no matter who won, it would fracture the party and give the Dem nominee a chance to win.

If Lake were to lose she would claim the election is stolen and a bunch of her idiot supporters wouldn't vote for the GOP nominee in the main election out of spite. Since Lake won I'm thinking some GOP won't be able to for her because she's too crazy.

GOP voters will always fall in line, breh.

That's why these strategic plays where Dems are trying to boost crazy right-wingers is risky as fukk.