2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:stopitslime:

So Warnock is cool, but Abrams is not? The fukk is going on in the South? Same thing happened in NC with the Governor winning reelection but Trump taking the state.
Warnock is the incumbent and Walker is crazy. Kemp is not seen as crazy or extreme, is the incumbent. Abrams weight issue, stupid comments and already being the loser of the 2018 race brings her down.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm surprised the thread hasn't been updated with the Senate leaning Democrat. Resigned to the fact the House is going to be Trumpanzee, but Dems have the chance to pick up a seat or two given some of the candidates running.
The house was a lock for the gop to take.. now not so much.. Dems on track to keep the majority.. it will be a slim majority of prob 5-10 seats

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If this is why you think people are drawn to Fetterman, this obviously shows you know jack shyt about the PA race.
I never said image was the end all be all. It does hold some sway though.

Obviously Fetty's image compliments his ability to sincerely speak to normal people in normal environments and come off as one of them.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I never said image was the end all be all. It does hold some sway though.

Obviously Fetty's image compliments his ability to sincerely speak to normal people in normal environments and come off as one of them.

If image holds some sway like you say, then your pessimist ass would recognize that Oz being a Jersey resident and PA tourist is going to hold him back from winning that seat.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If image holds some sway like you say, then your pessimist ass would recognize that Oz being a Jersey resident and PA tourist is going to hold him back from winning that seat.
Uh, duh. Plus he's running an awful campaign and is clearly out of touch with the voters.

I'm not sure why you're upset at me.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not getting my hopes up about the Dems keeping the house. :francis:

If we're lucky they keep the Senate and Biden gets at least one more Supreme Court pick before 2024, but the House is still a long shot.

Not looking forward to a bunch of BS investigations about Hunter Biden or alleged voter fraud. :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

If we're lucky they keep the Senate and Biden gets at least one more Supreme Court pick before 2024, but the House is still a long shot.

Not looking forward to a bunch of BS investigations about Hunter Biden or alleged voter fraud. :francis:
Bro you been on your contrarian lane for damn near 5 years now :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yea the house is gonna be a fukkin clown show. and it solidifies why biden cant run again; theyre just gonna spend two years throwing dirt on him. which is gonna work :snoop: his son is a disgrace

i say we keep a 51-49 senate tho, which should at least shut down some of the fukkery. and is actually pretty interesting in a "red wave" :dead: