2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
A 16 seat loss for Dems. Probably means Chuck Schumer remains Senate Majority Leader. Biden gets to keep nominating judges and cabinet officials.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 16 seat loss for Dems. Probably means Chuck Schumer remains Senate Majority Leader. Biden gets to keep nominating judges and cabinet officials
this is the realistic scenario

now if biden would just step down :mjcry: he could spend the next two years laughing in republicans' face. theyll look stupid and embarrassing trying to investigate biden, if he announced hes not running again. zero agenda, just losers trying to get on fox news

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell, she probably did
i mean, lets be better than republicans :dead:

we all know kemp stacked the deck, but abrams didnt win in 2018. that shyt has been embarrassing

frankly i think its a travesty shes wasting her talents in georgia. shed be a star in any blue state

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bro you been on your contrarian lane for damn near 5 years now :mjlol:

So I guess "contrarian" is the new copout :childplease:

Especially since nothing I've said is even "contrarian". Nobody really expects the Dems to keep the house and historically the party in power always loses seats. I'm literally just agreeing with pollsters. Expecting Dems to win when history and polls suggest otherwise would actually be the contrarian position.

this is the realistic scenario

now if biden would just step down :mjcry: he could spend the next two years laughing in republicans' face. theyll look stupid and embarrassing trying to investigate biden, if he announced hes not running again. zero agenda, just losers trying to get on fox news

Biden stepping down if he's still healthy would be dumb, especially with an unpopular VP.

But I do think shortly after the midterms (or maybe early 2023) he'll announce he's not running for reelection. He just doesn't want to do it before the election. If I was him I'd announce it right after midterms to fukk with the Republicans' agenda.

So I do wonder how much time Republicans will spend trying to investigate Biden if they know he's not running again. :patrice: