2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So the Lt.Governor of Wisconsin is now going to be the Dem nominee since the Milwaukee Bucks guy dropped out.

Why do I feel like Ron Johnson is going to win relection because they not about to elect a black person to the US Senate? I dont like the vibe of that state.

Our State is always going to be a Swing State, but really the last couple of elections has been more towards Democrats because of the damage done by Scott Walker. Throw in Wisconsin's Abortion Ban laws, along with Johnson's polling prior to Roe v. Wade, and Barnes being MKE, and really its just a matter of having the voters outside of Dane (Madison Metro) and Milwaukee counties voting against Johnson.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So the Lt.Governor of Wisconsin is now going to be the Dem nominee since the Milwaukee Bucks guy dropped out.

Why do I feel like Ron Johnson is going to win relection because they not about to elect a black person to the US Senate? I dont like the vibe of that state.

Yeah I have some family in Wisconsin and from what I hear it's pretty :mjpls:

Like I said in another thread, it's frustrating seeing talented black candidates running in shythole states they have little chance in.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

And the voters probably won’t punish them. This is a sick country

Oh gop gonna get punished that’s a given.. They are at a point where they don’t give a fukk no more.. the type of shyt they only only works locally to them.. they done

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL