2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
edit: already posted

another terrible republican poll :lupe:

between Roe, and the Orange fakkit announcing; can the dems keep the House, on a massive long shot? :dead:

we just need gas to drop another dollar

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'd imagine it was SCOTUS. That was more of a new development in comparison to Trump who has been unhinged and offensive for years now
I agree. Seniors in their 60's were young adults in '73 during Roe decision. So I'm sure even some of the most conservative seniors are not happy with the SCOTUS' ruling.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
While it's not surprising Dr. Oz and Herschel Walker behind in the polls, its sort of telling to a degree how the Republican party voted for both of these men. Both are celebrities, not politicians, and I would expect that with Trump's influence waning you would have someone using the DeSantis playbook to be the challenger.

While not Blue Wave by any means, this could cause the Dems to gain Senate seats; although Roe vs. Wade has some effect as well.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
While it's not surprising Dr. Oz and Herschel Walker behind in the polls, its sort of telling to a degree how the Republican party voted for both of these men. Both are celebrities, not politicians, and I would expect that with Trump's influence waning you would have someone using the DeSantis playbook to be the challenger.

While not Blue Wave by any means, this could cause the Dems to gain Senate seats; although Roe vs. Wade has some effect as well.

Can't speak for Georgia, but Oz and Mastriano lucked out because the other PA republican candidates didn't drop out, which allowed a Jersey resident and a lunatic to be their nominees for Senate and Governor. Also, pretty hilarious that Oz actually lost the county that he claims to be a "resident" of.