2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
I voted last week.

I voted for Moore mainly because I didn't appreciate someone knocking on my door and telling me to vote for Franchot because Maryland won't support a black man for governor and that means another Republican governor. I hadn't decided on someone at that point, but that did it for me.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I voted last week.

I voted for Moore mainly because I didn't appreciate someone knocking on my door and telling me to vote for Franchot because Maryland won't support a black man for governor and that means another Republican governor. I hadn't decided on someone at that point, but that did it for me.

The Franchot campaign had such an air of arrogance. Their door knockers were miserable people out here in Bowie.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Me neither. He’ll probably be a normie Dem. Hoyer endorsing him let’s you know what time it is
I know he will be the Dem nominee and felt that a few months ago as it was trending his way.

Perez and Franchiot are also arrogant jackasses, but Moore has that corny political sheen on him.

I dont live in Maryland anymore and haven’t followed that race too closely, but none of the Dem gubnatoroal candidates seem worth it so an endorsement from Hoyer was probably enough.

Moore will run for president one day if he wins the governorship.