2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Hartmann: Missouri Democrats Are Their Own Worst Enemy​

I live in MO and I've never even heard of that person until the article. Lucas Kunce at least makes the race kinda interesting given his background, though unfortunately he might not make it close unless that fukkboi Greitens wins the primary.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it punking Biden when everyone knew Manchin was a bad faith actor? Might as well say he don’t go the fukkin votes

Who is "everyone"? Certainly not Biden, who was handling Manchin with kid gloves for months, refusing to criticize Manchin publicly, inviting Manchin to dinner at his personal home, giving Manchin's wife a cushy job, and telling the House he could get Manchin on board for BBB.

Unless you're saying that Biden was intentionally lying about being able to get Manchin's vote, and he gave Manchin all those perks because they really don't disagree that much, which would be a fair point.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dems on pace to pick up a senate seat in Ohio and PA… We all know they are keeping that GA seat that c00n Walker trying to run for.. His own team sabotaging him :mjlol:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
He agreed to run in a different district, which I didn’t like because this white dude in Dem leadership wanted a guaranteed win and is running for his seat. Now he’s running against Di Blasio and like 4 other people. Democratic leadership continues to protect its own and gives a fukk you to young and people of color in their party whenever abiding by norms would disadvantage them.
He’s got a shot though, he’s probably in the top 3. I seen him in an exclusive meet the challengers event. He was easily one of the best there. I don’t see DiBlasio winning, Jone’s biggest challenge will probably be wall street

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush