2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

massive gift to the dems, hopefully true. this and Roe might really drive the women turnout

republicans are already turning out at 99%. the LAST thing they need is the Orange fakkit making the midterms about himself :dead:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Oz making it way too easy for Fetterman. Maybe next time he can run for Senate in a state he actually lives in.

Fetterman destroying this dude lmaoo. This the type of Dem the gop know that ain’t got any chance against.. fetterman going in the deep red districts campaigning

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
NYC area brehs - holler at me about this redistricting stuff. Is Maondaire out?
He agreed to run in a different district, which I didn’t like because this white dude in Dem leadership wanted a guaranteed win and is running for his seat. Now he’s running against Di Blasio and like 4 other people. Democratic leadership continues to protect its own and gives a fukk you to young and people of color in their party whenever abiding by norms would disadvantage them.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Demings is campaiging hard in FL, raised 12 Mill recently. Polls havent shown much a close in the gap. Rubio will probably win comfortably. Hope PA, WI can flip blue and GA stays blue.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Demings is campaiging hard in FL, raised 12 Mill recently. Polls havent shown much a close in the gap. Rubio will probably win comfortably. Hope PA, WI can flip blue and GA stays blue.

Demings never had a chance in Florida because, well, it's Florida. To be honest I wish she was running in some other state.

Too many talented black politicians like her and Jaime Harrison waste their time and money running in unwinnable shythole states. :snoop:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Demings never had a chance in Florida because, well, it's Florida. To be honest I wish she was running in some other state.

Too many talented black politicians like her and Jaime Harrison waste their time and money running in unwinnable shythole states. :snoop:

Word, whats also crazy is Miami dade is basically gonna be all red in terms of house of reps, except for frederica wilson. The only democratic strong hold in the state of FL is Broward County/Small parts of Palm beach county and Orlando.