2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I wonder if these better numbers for the Dems keeps Biden from doing something on student loans. If he sees things trending better for Dems he might not want to rock the boat.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had so much hope for Newsom. He was my 2020 prez pick in the OG thread. He and Beto are out of Central Casting but both cater to limousine liberals in San Francisco and Austin too damn much.
hey, hes still one of the dems' best shots in '24 :dead:

i think he'd beat the fukk outta trump. other republicans, im not so sure

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if these better numbers for the Dems keeps Biden from doing something on student loans. If he sees things trending better for Dems he might not want to rock the boat.
i see shyt on twitter like "i'll happily take the relief, and then vote against liberals in november" :dead:

anecdotal to be sure, but i just dont think forgiveness nets them too many votes. when you counter in the resentment from non college graduates, too

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Biden isn’t all that guided by polls. He’s guided by what he cares about and that’s always been his MO. It’s why he’ll take hits on Afghanistan but will drag his feet on something like student loans that’s popular. That’s just him. I don’t think Joe Biden would’ve passed an affordable care act.

Last edited: