2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
of all the the professions that could come through and add value to a curriculum or enrich the educational environment... going back to the same point i made a few pages back. teachers striking, supplies are hard to come by, virtual learning doesn't work for less well off areas, etc - but lets boost and plant our feet on drag queens 4 kids.

Either or fallacy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kids don't think of trannies like adults do. Y'all sexualizing them and kids don't do that.
You're the one contorting shyt. You don't like drag. Cool. That's fine.

But the premise of the post from @the cac mamba is that drag story time is about GROOMING little kids. It's not.

You're now saying that drag story time is about sexualizing little kids. But we also know that's not true.

Do you have children? If so you'll understand they don't see the world as you do and someone in dress up has nothing to do with fukking.

then why does california need to become a sanctuary state for minors having trans surgery? :scusthov: where the fukk do you think these kids are getting it from? because that sure wasnt a thing 20 years ago

theres a valid argument to be made that enabling this bullshyt is child abuse. but hey; you want the democrats to be the party of this, then go ahead. definitely help win more seats :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
then why does california need to become a sanctuary state for minors having trans surgery? :scusthov: where the fukk do you think these kids are getting it from? because that sure wasnt a thing 20 years ago

theres a valid argument to be made that enabling this bullshyt is child abuse. but hey; you want the democrats to be the party of this, then go ahead. definitely help win more seats :mjlol:
You're all over the place. Your entire premise is based on sexualizing story time for children and that isn't what's happening.

This is you:

In a series of tweets earlier this week, Council Member Vickie Paladino of Queens called the program, which comes from Drag Story Hour NYC, "degeneracy," "child grooming," and "sexualization." She said that "adult drag performers have no business in our schools."

"Progressives may have no problem with child grooming and sexualization, but I do," Paladino posted on Twitter. "This will not happen on my watch. Kids deserve a quality education free from political manipulation and sexual content."

Y'all are projecting.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You're the one contorting shyt. You don't like drag. Cool. That's fine.

But the premise of the post from @the cac mamba is that drag story time is about GROOMING little kids. It's not.

You're now saying that drag story time is about sexualizing little kids. But we also know that's not true.

Do you have children? If so you'll understand they don't see the world as you do and someone in dress up has nothing to do with fukking.
Its about the perception of putting objectively sexualized performance artists that are not a part of any cleared curriculum or gov program around children.

You can't sell it as a platform in any capacity that makes sense.

And there's really no need to twist my words when I'm being very deliberate

This is no voter's priority. Even LGBT voters.
There are bigger issues in education. They're not hard to find either.
Drag is exactly what it is so why do mental gymnastics over it. Its a performance art centered on ________ - so there's no need to act like people are making it into something its not. You can't mistake drag for not-drag lol.

You don't need to reach over and over again hoping to find some deeper reasoning here from me either. If you want to reference some separate discussion to argue their stance, do that instead of hitting every disagreement with a pre-packaged set of narratives that don't address anything I said.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Its about the perception of putting objectively sexualized performance artists that are not a part of any cleared curriculum or gov program around children.
It's not objectively sexualized. It's you who is sexualizing it.

You can't sell it as a platform in any capacity that makes sense.
Kids need to learn to read and be imaginative. If this environment fosters that result then it's a success.

And there's really no need to twist my words when I'm being very deliberate

Yes, you are clear. You think drag story time is there to groom and sexualize kids.
This is no voter's priority. Even LGBT voters.

Not everything is transactional.

Drag is exactly what it is so why do mental gymnastics over it. Its a performance art centered on ________ - so there's no need to act like people are making it into something its not. You can't mistake drag for not-drag lol.

:ahh: classic.

You don't need to reach over and over again hoping to find some deeper reasoning here from me either. If you want to reference some separate discussion to argue their stance, do that instead of hitting every disagreement with a pre-packaged set of narratives that don't address anything I said.
Nothing wrong with the mayor of NYC supporting diversity iniatives that predate him.

You should just say you have an issues with fats and trannies being around kids and stop presenting this false choice where the mayor merely speaking on a program that's been around wince 2017 in NYC is him choosing LGBTQ issues over education.

In fact we know that he actually chose buffing up the budget for law enforcement over the school budget.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Where did I say anything grooming

Is this actually how you work? come on....

I'm not even gonna get on the whole education thing. I bought it up yesterday in a completely unrelated discussion. So obviously that's something I may be keyed in on. And fair talk - you avoided it multiple times so its clear there's no point in revisiting that. I care more than you do. Cool, whatever.

Are you really the type of dude so detached that you feel the need to put those kinds of words in people's mouths to 'win' an internet back and forth?

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're all over the place. Your entire premise is based on sexualizing story time for children and that isn't what's happening.

This is you:

Y'all are projecting.
breh, gimme a fukkin break :mjlol:

eric adams is a possible 2028 candidate, or at least a future senator with a good performance. a nationally watched mayor. he should leave this weirdo shyt to local councilmen. this is not benefitting this party on the national stage in any way, shape or form

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
breh, gimme a fukkin break :mjlol:

eric adams is a possible 2028 candidate, or at least a future senator with a good performance. he should leave this weirdo shyt to local councilmen. this is not benefitting this party on the national stage in any way, shape or form
Maybe he's doing what he wants to do and speaking on what he believes in.

Either way, expecting the mayor of NYC not to be supportive of liberal programs is a fantasy you shouldn't have sold yourself on. :russell:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Where did I say anything grooming

Is this actually how you work?

I'm not even gonna get on the whole education thing. I bought it up yesterday in a completely unrelated discussion. So obviously that's something I may be keyed in on. And fair talk - you avoided it multiple times so its clear there's no point in revisiting that. I care more than you do. Cool, whatever.

Are you really the type of dude so detached that you feel the need to put those kinds of words in people's mouths to 'win' an internet back and forth?
My nikka. The first post from cac mamba is all about grooming. Did you read?

And I have no clue what you're talking about with regard to education. I went and watched the basketball games and had a fun evening. I wasn't checking back to see post from you. :pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
My nikka. The first post from cac mamba is all about grooming. Did you read?
Do not pretend like your reading comprehension conveniently doesn't work now and you don't know how you got to this kind of conversation.

When at any point did it even look like I was talking about grooming kids?

Whatever man

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
End of the day there's no reason to be bothered over who is reading to your kids unless you think they are going to cause them harm.

Someone being outwardly gay or dressing in drag or being Trans isn't harmful on its on. I've yet to see you all show how it's problematic without attempting to sexualize it and you all don't see to be interested in addressing that fundamental part of your "concern."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
what does that have to do with drag story time for kids

why on earth would you defend or endorse that goofy shyt as a politician.

make that make sense. even if your kid is gay, why the hell would you want drag queens taking up time at school like schools don't have a load of other problems
what does that have to do with drag story time for kids

why on earth would you defend or endorse that goofy shyt as a politician.

make that make sense. even if your kid is gay, why the hell would you want drag queens taking up time at school like schools don't have a load of other problems
You sexualized it right here.

So what makes it goofy?
Why is it goofy for him to defend it?
Is child literacy not a problem and doesn't this program address it?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sexualized it right here.

So what makes it goofy?
Why is it goofy for him to defend it?
Is child literacy not a problem and doesn't this program address it?
:comeon: jesus breh

if i told @call me james you'd be defending drag queen story hour, you probably woulda laughed in my face :russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:comeon: jesus breh

if i told @call me james you'd be defending drag queen story hour, you probably woulda laughed in my face :russ:
My kid is older. I know through experience being outraged over this or thinking it's going to make your kid a faq is stupid.

If you don't want your kid to participate then don't take them to library Sunday morning for it. If it's an event at school request your child do something else.

No one is stopping you from parenting and leaving it all up to someone else.:whew:

personal anecdote: most of the parents worried about this have dumbass kids

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My kid is older. I know through experience being outraged over this or thinking it's going to make your kid a faq is stupid.

If you don't want your kid to participate then don't take them to library Sunday morning for it. If it's an event at school request your child do something else.

No one is stopping you from parenting and leaving it all up to someone else.:whew:

personal anecdote: most of the parents worried about this have dumbass kids
for the record;

A. i dont have kids. you're right :dead: this isnt my fight. drag-on :salute:
B: i do not want mainstream democrats on this bullshyt. sorry, im not sorry. let the local gay mafia ride for this. we can revisit this conversation in december