2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You piggy backed on a conversation that was shytting on the house as deserving of criticism because the senate hasn't brought the good bills they've passed up for a vote.
no sir
I don't know if this is some kind of inside joke or something... but passing bills upwards that have zero chance of going anywhere, then patting yourself on the back while also saying its out of your hands is not exactly something new
that’s where I jumped in. Idk why you like to lie and deceive. It’s like oxygen for you at this point.

@42 Monks didnt shyt on them either. He criticized you and the others in the Pom Pom squad.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is Caribou Barbie seriously about to become a congresswoman?

I hate this timeline

:snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no sir

that’s where I jumped in. Idk why you like to lie and deceive. It’s like oxygen for you at this point.

@42 Monks didnt shyt on them either. He criticized you and the others in the Pom Pom squad.
Ain't nobody putting on pom poms. I'm just being honest about what members of the house have done since being elected.

And that is passing the bills that they ran on. He says them doing their jobs isn't enough.

You're piggy backing his claim, but neither of you have actually offered a rebuttal as to what they should be doing or how what they've done is letting down their constituents.

Hold on, both of yall are in DC?....this is just academic. Nevermind. :pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ain't nobody putting on pom poms. I'm just being honest about what members of the house have done since being elected.

And that is passing the bills that they ran on. He says them doing their jobs isn't enough.

You're piggy backing his claim, but neither of you have actually offered a rebuttal as to what they should be doing or how what they've done is letting down their constituents.

Hold on, both of yall are in DC?....this is just academic. Nevermind. :pachaha:
The rebuttal is a plain acknowledgement that you think passing bills upwards that are DOA while clamoring about the same roadblocks indefinitely is something kind of commendable goal.

Even if you think that's the case and that the theme of spinning wheels is adequate, you have to understand that it is not a new occurrence in congress. That it is also congress' job to function as a whole not in vacuums especially when they appreciate a majority. And that such an accepting perspective of it from a voter standpoint has become more of an outlier as time has gone on.

With bigger, much more pressing issues on the horizon - a congress that can't even work with itself is obviously not going to inspire confidence/high turnout. And that's before even getting to regional turmoil.

To remind you, this is all because I responded to a post along the lines of "Polls were bad in 2018 and 2020 too". If anything, the theme back then was wasted momentum and if the Blue Wave was coordinated as well as it should've been, then the squeeze on seats wouldn't even exist right now. Either way, its far easier to campaign against Trump and a plague than your own shortcomings. That's not some stretch or wild statement either.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"Polls were bad in 2018 and 2020 too"
He made up the polls were bad in 2018 portion. We had that lunatic Napoleon typing blue wave every five or six posts back then. He likes to lie and be disingenous.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its time for biden to start going all in on american energy

fukk what the far left wants :yeshrug: and frankly, he just has to APPEAR like he is. just give them some optical shyt, and then blame oil for not pumping enough

this bullshyt about "transitioning to electric" is unacceptably bad politics right now, and im fukkin tired of it. gas prices are a crisis, at the root of inflation; act like its a fukking crisis

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
its time for biden to start going all in on american energy

fukk what the far left wants :yeshrug: and frankly, he just has to APPEAR like he is. just give them some optical shyt, and then blame oil for not pumping enough

this bullshyt about "transitioning to electric" is unacceptably bad politics right now, and im fukkin tired of it. gas prices are a crisis, at the root of inflation; act like its a fukking crisis
We are producing more oil now than in 2018 and very close to 2019 levels. It's not oil production.